Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic
With new head man can NCC rebound form a disappointing season by there standards in 2018? They return some decent players.
New Cath has another down year. In the past, coaching staff’s were seem less because everything was kept in house. This year expect new coaches, new scheme, new way of tying your shoes. There are capable players but who is staying and who is leaving us yet to be determined. I think it will get worse before it gets better based on the newness of everything.
I’m hearing Lickert is forming his coaching staff. Meadows and Wynn (sp) from Campbell Co are following him to NCC. I’m assuming Schneider is still hanging on. If that’s the case, Lickert will find out real fast that is a huge mistake. Sounds like everyone on the previous staff was given their walking papers.
I believe he will turn it around and have a good season. Good luck NCC.
strawberryshakeman Wrote:I’m hearing Lickert is forming his coaching staff. Meadows and Wynn (sp) from Campbell Co are following him to NCC. I’m assuming Schneider is still hanging on. If that’s the case, Lickert will find out real fast that is a huge mistake. Sounds like everyone on the previous staff was given their walking papers.

Tell us more Shakeman
Sounds like Lickert is waiting on who stays at Campbell Co after a new coach is hired, then he’ll complete his staff.A lot of speculation of who it might be. Borchers from Cooper, CovCath assistant and former Ryle coach Warner. It’s going to have to be someone who is content on being in the second tier of winning because it’s awful hard to keep pace with Sk and Ryle.
I think NCC will surprise some people this season
Malcolm Ex Wrote:With new head man can NCC rebound form a disappointing season by there standards in 2018? They return some decent players.

Will they soon return to the glory days with a new staff?