Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 63, Shelby Valley 41 (15th region All-A championship)
Final per KHSAA. Pikeville Twitter says 63-42. Big win and Pikeville has the makings of a special team. Shelby Valley is a very good team and these two teams will see each other again, probably two and maybe even three more times. Good luck at state Panthers.
Anyone got a highlight of the dunk at the end of the game?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I hope so that dunk was sick! Bigger margin than I expected. Especially the way the game started. But Pikeville calmed down and took care of business. Good luck Panthers at state.
Spud6 Wrote:Anyone got a highlight of the dunk at the end of the game?
Can’t wait to see that replayed. Definition of a poster.
Congrats to Panthers.

EKB’s version
Panther Thunder Wrote:

EKB’s version

I knew PT would come through.

You don't see that too often in 15th region ball! tail bone had to be sore this morning but the pride he's feeling is trumping that I'd say.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[YOUTUBE="Corey Varney's Painful Dunk"]dknpQfNaHQc[/YOUTUBE]
^Casey caught a lot of hate for that run down and attempt to not allow a dunk.

On a side note though, Betsy Layne's loss margin was the smallest of any of the teams Valley played in their state championship run in Rupp.
#BBFL
Here is another view of Byers dunk from WPRG.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...9719014876
That was nasty. Best dunk I’ve seen in person in the 15th region. I wish EKB would have zoomed out just a little on their camera cause they miss a little bit of it.
I heard he broke his wrist on the fall. True?
SportsFan67 Wrote:That was nasty. Best dunk I’ve seen in person in the 15th region. I wish EKB would have zoomed out just a little on their camera cause they miss a little bit of it.

I think WPRG has the best video of the dunk so far.
#IBLEEDBLUE Wrote:I heard he broke his wrist on the fall. True?

Unfortunately it is.
WPRG Is awesome. Wish I still had it.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Unfortunately it is.

That is sad to hear.
I just saw on Twitter that Chris Burkart @Lawnboy_13 will be posting live, score by score, updates of both the boys and girls All A State tourney games. He will also have stats and video.