Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 64 South Laurel 60
A bit of a surprise from the Jungle, especially considering how both teams had been playing leading up to this game.
I’m a little surprised too... south I thought had been playing the best basketball in the region lately. At the same time North has had south’s number too. I think they are 7-1 against south in the last 8 games.
Very dumb move on Souths coach in my opinion. Game wasn't even supposed to be played Friday, and Souths coach let's North coach talk him into playing the night before, even though South has two starters trying to recover from injuries.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Very dumb move on Souths coach in my opinion. Game wasn't even supposed to be played Friday, and Souths coach let's North coach talk him into playing the night before, even though South has two starters trying to recover from injuries.

VERY dumb? Lol Maybe dumb but not very dumb, just moved it up 1 day. No one had to “talk coach into it” they asked and said yes the first time! But we didn’t lose this game bc of any injury. Up 14 in the 3rd Quarter!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You’re right, they didn’t lose to injury. They lost because their coach constantly yells and screams with no constructive instruction. I don’t think “stupid” or “use your brain” counts as good sideline coaching. Any nobody in the stands can do that!
Big win for Jags.
Olred Wrote:I’m a little surprised too... south I thought had been playing the best basketball in the region lately. At the same time North has had south’s number too. I think they are 7-1 against south in the last 8 games.

And if I’m going to be fair, if I’m going to ride Mahan over his troubles against Clay I should give him his props for his teams success against South.
We will see when it matters
You guys are blowing this way out of proportion! I hate when a team starts to lose people blame it on the coach. My lord you had two players who was battling injury. This guy has done a great job one of the toughest schedules in the state and you all blow up because you lost to the cross town rival. Chill out and regroup South Laurel is fine!
I agree. From what I hear, players and fans are having Troy Lee Thomas flashbacks, same terrible behavior, less snazzy dresser