Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryan Station 2018
Can Coach Frank Parks and company rebound from a 1-10 year?Predictions.
Hearing Coach Parks has small numbers lifting. Station sounds like it is having issues right now.
Can't understand how schools with facilities and numbers can be this bad
I'd bet that Station will at least win one district game (Dunbar) next year and get into playoffs.
The wheels are falling off. Parks is going to have to stop the bleeding in 2018.
Station got hit the hardest with Douglas opening, its going to take probably 2 more years to regroup completely. Lots of young guys saw some decent playing time last year.
plantmanky Wrote:Station got hit the hardest with Douglas opening, its going to take probably 2 more years to regroup completely. Lots of young guys saw some decent playing time last year.

Unfortunately, 6A schools in Fayette County don’t get that kind of time. Frank can’t go 1-10 again and survive. He had some talent this year that did not go to FD.
Malcolm Ex Wrote:Unfortunately, 6A schools in Fayette County don’t get that kind of time. Frank can’t go 1-10 again and survive. He had some talent this year that did not go to FD.
Station had better hope Frank Parks don't quit!
Thunder Lips Wrote:Station had better hope Frank Parks don't quit!

Parks better get the weight room numbers up. What’s Stations coaching staff gonna look like next year?
Any updates on Defender football?
I am hearing Frank is having a tough time getting players in the weight room. Station has some nice talent returning but he has got to get them into the weight room. Some are playing basketball but not all. I can't stomach through another 1-10 year.
Also, heard Burbage our talented QB might be moving after basketball season. I hope that is not true. Frank better talk to Cornell Burbage quick
Heard through the grapevine only 33 kids lifted Tuesday. Not sure if true or not but Frank is in a world of hurt if it is.
Frank has the weight room cleaned and reorganized can he fill it? If not Fred Douglass has plenty of room for more Defenders.
Does Station have any players who are considered college prospects?
Don Draper Wrote:Does Station have any players who are considered college prospects?

Burbage if he stays
Malcolm Ex Wrote:Burbage if he stays

Yes. I'm familiar with Burbage. I was wondering if there were others. I'll have to check it out.
Don Draper Wrote:Yes. I'm familiar with Burbage. I was wondering if there were others. I'll have to check it out.

we will have to wait and see if we can keep them from going to Fredrick Douglass University. When the Broncos get kids from as far as Knott County you can't feel very safe keeping kids at your school when your just down the road form FDU lol
33 lifting last time out c'mon Frank work the halls
Don Draper Wrote:Yes. I'm familiar with Burbage. I was wondering if there were others. I'll have to check it out.

why are you asking u tryna take our kids? R U a coach at Frederick Douglass University?
Malcolm Ex Wrote:why are you asking u tryna take our kids? R U a coach at Frederick Douglass University?

NO! I'm just curious who has the ability to play at the next level.
Don Draper Wrote:NO! I'm just curious who has the ability to play at the next level.

its very curious go back to the dunbar thread and ask how many college kids they got coming up Don Mcpeek Draper
things are unraveling on Frank Jr. at Station I hope he survives . Fred Doug University up the road is looking for more defenders if Frank don't get it together