Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My nuke’s bigger than your nuke.”
Really? It is as if a high stakes game of chicken is being played out on an elementary school playground.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Really? It is as if a high stakes game of chicken is being played out on an elementary school playground.

I mean, I know you're an expert on the schoolyard playground. But what is the rest of the blather about?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I mean, I know you're an expert on the schoolyard playground. But what is the rest of the blather about?

I figured you followed the tweeting don. Eh, figure it out, friendo. As for the schoolyard playground, the urinating contest out back must have been a favorite of wee don.
And you are dumb enough to really believe that nuclear war initiated by either side will emerge?

You and the stupid ass media enjoying your "hackorama"?
Bob Seger Wrote:And you are dumb enough to really believe that nuclear war initiated by either side will emerge?

You and the stupid ass media enjoying your "hackorama"?

I know what the tweeting don said, Bob. I know what the subject matter is, Bob. I know that the kind of rhetoric being engaged in regarding this matter is childish, while the issue itself is grave. As for nuclear war being initiated, you said that. I didn’t.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I know what the tweeting don said, Bob. I know what the subject matter is, Bob. I know that the kind of rhetoric being engaged in regarding this matter is childish, while the issue itself is grave. As for nuclear war being initiated, you said that. I didn’t.

Let me get this straight. According to you, the rogue regime and flaming dictatorship which is North Korea, is not the threat. Rather it is the one who stands up for the safety and interests of the American public. Right? :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Are you suggesting common sense? If that was used he wouldn’t have anything stupid to fabricate on BG R.Stupidity certainly does run rampant in the liberal community, doesn’t it TRT?
Bob Seger Wrote:Are you suggesting common sense? If that was used he wouldn’t have anything stupid to fabricate on BG R.Stupidity certainly does run rampant in the liberal community, doesn’t it TRT?

I know one thing. It's terrifying to think what would have been had Hillary been elected.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Let me get this straight. According to you, the rogue regime and flaming dictatorship which is North Korea, is not the threat. Rather it is the one who stands up for the safety and interests of the American public. Right? :please:

“My nuke is bigger than your nuke.” Figure it out. If you are suggesting that schoolyard rhetoric makes this nation safer, I disagree. As to your other painfully ineffectual diversions? Please.
Bob Seger Wrote:Are you suggesting common sense? If that was used he wouldn’t have anything stupid to fabricate on BG R.Stupidity certainly does run rampant in the liberal community, doesn’t it TRT?

Stupid is as stupid does. See the tweeting don and the subject of this thread.
TheRealThing Wrote:I know one thing. It's terrifying to think what would have been had Hillary been elected.

She wasn’t. Try to focus on that. The tweeting don, purveyor of schoolhouse bluster, perpetuater of tabloid drama, he is President.
You don't seem to want to comment on "tweeting Jim" Comey though do you?...The guy is making himself look more and more guilty in every tweet.

Hack.
“Obama’s the name, being a badass is my game. To all you ISIL JV dudes, just cross this line I’m drawing in the sand. Go ahead, I dare you. I double dare you.”
Bob Seger Wrote:“Obama’s the name, being a badass is my game. To all you ISIL JV dudes, just cross this line I’m drawing in the sand. Go ahead, I dare you. I double dare you.”

:thatsfunn But Bob, you know how terrified the bad guys were of being 'monitored' by the Obama administration. You got to admit though, if ever anybody could have 'talked' stuff into existence, it would have been Oblah-blah-blah.

For the past 9 years now, here is how it has gone down. Liberals, spurred on by the contempt they harbor for the traditionally conservative values which were prevalent in this country up until 2008, have been on a mission to make Obama and those of his administration look as good as a steady diet of cleverly thought out lies could. Like you I have not forgotten the shame of the Obama trumpeted Syrian 'Red Line.'

Overtly, Obama spent his first 6 years redefining the Bush Presidency and telling us all how wonderful he is, is. While covertly, his administration were feverishly working behind the scenes regulating the US into liberal oblivion. His two defining legislative achievements, to the delight of the rabid left, being ObamaCare and the repeal of DADT. During it all, propagandist spokesmen/women, took care to daily characterize every nuance of the federal government and it's uber politicized bureaucracies as being somehow patriotic. As if Jefferson et-al were smiling down on the whole mess with eyes full of admiration.

So much effort was expended by 24/7 on-duty-revisionists to redefine the Bush years, in order to destroy his legacy as much as possible. And being that Dems are now reduced to the party of self proclaimed oppositionists. We see now that their anti-American, post-Obama era propagandist rhetoric is meant to undermine and ultimately depose the Republican President who followed Obama. An administration of which for thinking people, is far and away a more legitimate government than the now fading Kenyan regime of the Obama era BTW. So they slammed Bush, and lied their heads off about what they were actually doing, and now they're doing their best to subvert the effectiveness of the Trump Administration. Don't you just love those guys!! But one of the predominate ironies of it all is that Dems STILL think they can tell folks what to think. Even after the people of the rust belt rose up to throw them the heck out last November, they still can't wrap their heads around it.

At any rate, the inundation of lies and revisionist heresies under which we continue to be subjected, will not ever stop. Until of course, according to Rep Ron DeSantis, Congress begins throwing a few of the oppositionist deepstaters (and others) responsible, in jail for not answering questions before the Congress in the coming months. At that point you're going to see some attitude adjustments. But to my way of thinking, the President needs to make Jeff Session's departure a priority first. But the Congress it seems, has finally had it's fill of being mocked, and it is high time they flexed their muscles. Especially in the case of those under investigation for affronts against the people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
James Comey is a private citizen.
It’s coming, Bob. It’s coming.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
James Comey is a private citizen.
It’s coming, Bob. It’s coming.
He is now because he is the Disgraced former head of the FBI who was fired due to gross incompetence and corruption.

And I'll agree with you on this one..Comey will be in prison before it's all over.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Stupid is as stupid does. See the tweeting don and the subject of this thread.

Cant you ever come up with anything original?..I guess I should feel complimented, but somehow it's hollow.
Bob Seger Wrote:Cant you ever come up with anything original?..I guess I should feel complimented, but somehow it's hollow.

As to hollow, well, you know.

Sometimes, Bob, a bit of quoted, well-placed raillery just seems right.