Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County v Robertson County 12/28
CSI Classic at Bath County.

Winner will get the Paris/Menifee winner. Loser will face the loser of that game.

Estill County comes in 5-5, averaging 57.2 points a game, allowing 53.2 points a game. Estill is playing it's best ball of the season right now and has a 3 game win streak.

Robertson County comes in 6-3, averaging 75.5 points a game, allowing 64.7 points a game. Robertson County is on a 2 game win streak and have won 3 of their last 4.
Estill County rolling right now. :popcorn:

Estill County 84
Robertson County 54
64SUR Wrote:Estill County rolling right now. :popcorn:

Estill County 84
Robertson County 54

Estill has all the tools to be a very good team. Maybe they've got it together now. Ill say Estill Co by 74-55
I think Estill rolls in this one and setting up a game against Paris in the semi-finals. Robertson County has the better record and has scored alot more points than Estill County has but their wins have came against Augusta, Bracken, Casey Co, Calvary, Burgin. Estill wins have came against Rockcastle, Franklin County, Boyd, Owsley and Wolfe. Alot better teams that Estill has played.
Estill beating Boyd impressed me. I say they take this one on Thursday.
I like Estill in this one. Estill has lost to some really good teams but has been in ever game right to the end. I like the way there moving the ball and everyone is getting involved in there offense taking better shots. I’ll take Estill in this one 15+