Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard-64 Knott-54
KCC fought all game but couldnt overcome the Bulldogs!
Good Luck HHS in the finals
Congrats to the Bulldogs. I think I picked Hazard by 10.
Congrats to Hazard. Good luck to you sr. at KCC you will be missed.
Congrats hazard, seniors at KCC you will be missed and best of luck to you all
Congrats Hazard!
Congrats Hazard!!!!
The Pats tried to make a run at the end of the game but, they put theirselves in to big of a hole. KCC lacked the umph they had against JBS and shots just didn't fall for them. To all KCC seniors : YOU WILL BE MISSED!
Congrats Dawgs !! Good luck Tuesday.
KCC will miss Matt, Michael and Scott....Best of wishes in the future to all three.
:closed: Well Well
Really good game. Kcc impressed a lot of people btw they played in the first half but they just cudnt overcome a Hazard team which was out to play harder. KCC made a very gd run in the begining of the 3rd quarter but just couldnt come close to beating the dawgs. A very good performance by Michael Campbell, Justin Hicks, Matt Williams, and Randy Lewis.

Lets go Dawgs..........WIN THE 14TH
congrats HHS good luck in championship and good luck ti the KCC srs in w.e they may do rest of there careers
I'm pretty disappointed, KCCHS could have won the region.
It was a great game though, and both pep sections were great. We just couldn't keep up.
We'll definitely miss the seniors! :]
JBS Fan Wrote::closed: Well Well
dude what are u talking about kcc won the district and if the played u all again it would be the same result.......
Congrats Hazard dogs,Kcc you boys played hard and put forth 110% to win good job, so walk upright and hold your head up, you guys have done great this season and won the district. Seniors you all will be missed ahole lot, good luck always, good luck to hazard and to Jbs, i believe Knott co. should come out and support Jbs, afterall jb is a Knott co. team. Private, but still a Knott Co. team. support Knott Co. as long as they go.
KCC did a REAL good job. Hazard didnt play their best ball tonight, and kcc played decent. If KCC wouldve played like they did there at the end the whole game, we mightve had a different regional final
Congrats Hazard!
CONGRATS HAZARD!!!!
Good game, KNOTT and
Best of Luck to the Seniors!!
Good Job Dawgs!!!! Lets take it all tonight!!! GOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck dawgs...make the 14th proud!!!:1:
good job bulldogs!!!!!!!!
americangirl Wrote:Congrats Hazard dogs,Kcc you boys played hard and put forth 110% to win good job, so walk upright and hold your head up, you guys have done great this season and won the district. Seniors you all will be missed ahole lot, good luck always, good luck to hazard and to Jbs, i believe Knott co. should come out and support Jbs, afterall jb is a Knott co. team. Private, but still a Knott Co. team. support Knott Co. as long as they go.

Never will I support that team.
congrats hazard
Congrats to Hazard. Good game KNOTT!! We played hard during the second half but just couldn't pull through. To Matt, Mike, and Scott you guys will be missed next year, and the best of luck to you guys. Good job to both pep sections as well.
Is Matt Everage a senior????
Yeah Matts a senior. && man will he be missed next year. As well as Scott and Mike. KCC just won't be the same without those guys.
One thing that led to Kcc gettin beat was the fact that 3 of the starters were sick. And another was some got into foul trouble early in the game. But Hazard a good game and came out with the win, so congrats to HHS.