•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
Irwin left South in great shape. Best run they had ever had. Then Chappell came in....
I want to invite you to lunch and discuss hiring you. Not sure which sport just yet but overall sports knowledge. Can you make lunch at Colonel Market 12:00 Friday Jan. 6th? Look forward to meeting you.
TheColonel Wrote:I want to invite you to lunch and discuss hiring you. Not sure which sport just yet but overall sports knowledge. Can you make lunch at Colonel Market 12:00 Friday Jan. 6th? Look forward to meeting you.

No one has ever met Gut. You won’t either.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Well he isn’t , I am in the game and we are doing well. He is a loser and blames everyone else.

What you call well and what I call it are two different things.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:According to the jealous Knox fan pj you'll be labeled as a hater :hilarious:

with one district championship in school history I wouldn't say too much :biggrin:
TheColonel Wrote:I want to invite you to lunch and discuss hiring you. Not sure which sport just yet but overall sports knowledge. Can you make lunch at Colonel Market 12:00 Friday Jan. 6th? Look forward to meeting you.

Confusedtare:
footballfever Wrote:No one has ever met Gut. You won’t either.

I've seen him on the visitor sideline a few times Smile
AnswertheBell Wrote:Because he is, both clueless as to anything dealing with coaching and with that statement that makes him a dumb***.

What does Whitley county need that they don't already to have to help you make them a winner ?
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

🙂
FoSho Wrote:I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

🙂

Merry Christmas to you Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I can't argue with that.

If it’s any consolation this stuffs not just happening at Whitley, Knox and both Laurels have been a hot mess for a long time now at least Whitley has a regional championship.
chs crazy Wrote:If it’s any consolation this stuffs not just happening at Whitley, Knox and both Laurels have been a hot mess for a long time now at least Whitley has a regional championship.

A regional championship in 50 years ain't really quite enough though is it?

You can't afford me. 100K wouldn't be enough to bow to that mess
pjdoug Wrote:I've seen him on the visitor sideline a few times Smile

I keep them wanting more Confusedhh:

It's part of the mystique Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:A regional championship in 50 years ain't really quite enough though is it?
Prolly not been a lot of talent through the county in that time often have wondered what happened to Black though he seemed to have things going well, was it just a couple fluke classes, it happens, or did he have to bow to politics which is a program killer.
chs crazy Wrote:Prolly not been a lot of talent through the county in that time often have wondered what happened to Black though he seemed to have things going well, was it just a couple fluke classes, it happens, or did he have to bow to politics which is a program killer.

Several things.
Never really had full control.
Wanted more.
Couldn't reign in a few bad eggs.
It happens. He definitely played the toughest schedule Whitley ever played during his tenure.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I keep them wanting more Confusedhh:

Geez, it’s almost like PJ and Gut are 1 and the same.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I keep them wanting more Confusedhh:

Confusednicker:
chs crazy Wrote:Prolly not been a lot of talent through the county in that time often have wondered what happened to Black though he seemed to have things going well, was it just a couple fluke classes, it happens, or did he have to bow to politics which is a program killer.

You've got to be kidding on not been a lot of talent. They've wasted as much talent as anybody. Black knows why he isn't still there.
footballfever Wrote:Geez, it’s almost like PJ and Gut are 1 and the same.

No, No, No, I'm a completely different person Smile
footballfever Wrote:Geez, it’s almost like PJ and Gut are 1 and the same.

We know, we know.

Just so everybody's clear, footballfever believes pj and I are the same person. As if I have enough time to post that much. Maybe it's true. If so, I am damn good at switching gears and never making a mistake in years.
I'm sure pj would watch a game with you fever. He's at a hell of a lot more games than me. According to some, I'm even in the press box during games while updating them here play for play.

I'm a man of many talents.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We know, we know.

Just so everybody's clear, footballfever believes pj and I are the same person. As if I have enough time to post that much. Maybe it's true. If so, I am damn good at switching gears and never making a mistake in years.
I'm sure pj would watch a game with you fever. He's at a hell of a lot more games than me. According to some, I'm even in the press box during games while updating them here play for play.

I'm a man of many talents.

He's dressed in black and sneaks around the opponents sidelines like a ninja with cell phone in hand :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:He's dressed in black and sneaks around the opponents sidelines like a ninja with cell phone in hand :biglmao:

Stealing playcalls and signals for the colonels Confusednicker:

Only cotton Adams has that much energy
if Whitley ever gets a great coach that sneaks around and recruits players from other schools they will be a state power Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Stealing playcalls and signals for the colonels Confusednicker:
:hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:if Whitley ever gets a great coach that sneaks around and recruits players from other schools they will be a state power Confusednicker:

That's another reason I could never coach.
I'd be the cheatingest coach to ever coach the game. I'd recruit, find some loose cash from some sticky fingers.
Gotta play the game to beat the man. After a few years it won't be necessary. Just gotta keep clean from any records. No checks :ChairHit:
The coach that is defensive coordinator is a good coach, or The Colonels would really be in trouble.
pjdoug Wrote:You've got to be kidding on not been a lot of talent. They've wasted as much talent as anybody. Black knows why he isn't still there.
Sorry Doug I didn’t proof read should have been a comma after Polly not, as in prolly not enough region titles. I agree there’s been a lot of wasted talent come through Whitley. I’m sure Black knows I’d just never heard anything other than politics got him.
chs crazy Wrote:Sorry Doug I didn’t proof read should have been a comma after Polly not, as in prolly not enough region titles. I agree there’s been a lot of wasted talent come through Whitley. I’m sure Black knows I’d just never heard anything other than politics got him.

The politics has been well known, but I've heard different on the reason.
I think there are politics at most schools, it just seems worse at Whitley but I have never thought football was as bad as others sports like basketball...We all know Gut is a radio guy and Pj is my cousin...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next