Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tates Creek 46 Belfry 40
Final
First game of the season for the Pirates got shots all night long just couldn’t get them to go in it will take a couple of games to get going but we will be fune
Slight gap between these two schools. Was this a tournament game somewhere or did one travel to the other?
Closer than I thought it would be. Belfry will give everyone some tough competition this year. Better than most think.
I wouldn't get to excited. Tates Creek is 1 - 3 with the 3 loses being by 45, 34 and 31 points.
Also first game of the year for Belfry! I will continue to be excited just bc I think they will be a lot funnier to watch this year. Past few years been rough at times. Don’t think they will win region and be tough in district but don’t think they will be blown out a lot.
t4p3r8 Wrote:I wouldn't get to excited. Tates Creek is 1 - 3 with the 3 loses being by 45, 34 and 31 points.

Tate’s Creek is very athletic but not much basketball skills we were better we just couldn’t get our shots to fall that will get much better
This can be a good Belfry team .