Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 61 Hazard 56
Final from Hazard.
Anyone see game?
Boogie Wrote:Anyone see game?
There’s another thread about the game where someone wrote some details about it.
[Image:

]

Bolz ole fatpat is SMH on this one, wowza! I figured sure my fella big man Harry would be able to put some X and Os together to put the lil eaglets away quick.

#musthavebeenarubikscubeforharry More mash taters please!!!
That baby sure looks mad!! Lady Dawgs will be fine. We just got to figure a way to get our guards more open shots. Not taking anything from Leslie, they did play well.
It was a great game. Leslie has a high powered offense, they are gonna be hard to beat.
easternky Wrote:That baby sure looks mad!! Lady Dawgs will be fine. We just got to figure a way to get our guards more open shots. Not taking anything from Leslie, they did play well.
Hard to get them open shots when they are being chased in a triangle and 2 defense.
Good win for Leslie. I don't think this will happen again later on in the season. Next matchup will go to the Bulldogs.
blackballin Wrote:Good win for Leslie. I don't think this will happen again later on in the season. Next matchup will go to the Bulldogs.
Have to agree with that, the bigs for Hazard missed like 15 from point blank range. The Holland girl and the Turner(from Jackson City) girl will play better together later on in the season.
I don't think our Bigs shot 15 shots between them. When you have "two of the best "shooters in the region, that's who you expect to shoot the ball. NO, not every time, but the majority. Our Bigs need to crash the boards, play good defense and set hard screens. Muha could be our 3rd leading scorer, when its all said and done.
The Mullins girl was the only high powered offense. She is a good player but hazard played lazy I thought and their bigs were not aggressive. Hazard shot 7 free throws the whole game and just 2 in the second half. Hazard missed at least 15 shots from less than 3 feet. Leslie played hard and deserved to win but I agree with other posters that I don't think they will next time.
blackballin Wrote:Good win for Leslie. I don't think this will happen again later on in the season. Next matchup will go to the Bulldogs.

It seems like about three years now that Hazard fans have been trying to move them ahead of Leslie. I wonder if this is the year. I believe I'd stop underestimating Leslie by now though.
easternky Wrote:I don't think our Bigs shot 15 shots between them. When you have "two of the best "shooters in the region, that's who you expect to shoot the ball. NO, not every time, but the majority. Our Bigs need to crash the boards, play good defense and set hard screens. Muha could be our 3rd leading scorer, when its all said and done.
According to Coach Brashear it was closer to 20 on the stat sheet. I agree your best shooters need to shoot the majority of the shots, but some games they are just not going to get them and the other players are going to have to make the easy ones when they are available. If they would of made half of the close ones they would of won going away
You may wanna read some of Leslie's box scores.
I was there. I would venture to say the bigs didn't take 10 shots total
MountainBaller Wrote:I was there. I would venture to say the bigs didn't take 10 shots total
They missed 10 shots combined in the first quarter. :biglmao:
Hazard will be a different team later in the season. These girls are learning to play together and identify roles.
You must have watched a different game than me.