Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazards pep club rules the region
Enough talk about Knott's Blue crew. the Dawgs will be out in full force on Monday. we r gonna show the crew how its done... the Pats and their 20 fans are goin down!
WOOOOO HOOOOOO
GOOOO DAWG FANS!!!
:letsparty :letsparty
Dawggie Wrote:Enough talk about Knott's Blue crew. the Dawgs will be out in full force on Monday. we r gonna show the crew how its done... the Pats and their 20 fans are goin down!
Me and the rest of the dawggie maniacs will be there to lead the way.
MEET US ON THE COURT, ITS GOING DOWN..Don't worry KCC Blue Crew Will Be Ready..FEAR THE FANS!!!
Captain H and Co captain and yours truly PUNJABI will be right there to show yall up
haha Yeah looking foward to it. I can't wait until Monday. Blue Crew is going to show the Dawgs exactally what being a pep club is all about!!:Cheerlead:letsparty:blondeche:Wave:
ClearCreeker Wrote:haha Yeah looking foward to it. I can't wait until Monday. Blue Crew is going to show the Dawgs exactally what being a pep club is all about!!:Cheerlead:letsparty:blondeche:Wave:

Man we r the best in the region.
we are on wymt all the time. You have one little boy who paints when we have a bunch. Just see who owns the place come monday.
hahaha who cares about paint..
KCC will make more noise.
Dawggie Wrote:Man we r the best in the region.
we are on wymt all the time. You have one little boy who paints when we have a bunch. Just see who owns the place come monday.

we may only have one boy that paints him self, but you dont see anyone stealing hazards chants like they do OURS.
CAN't WAIT!

You think? Its not that hard to go cover a team when the dang television station is about 4 miles away from you. You actually think they go just to see you all get painted up? Get real, anyways I'm about sick of all these pep club threads. Someone please start a new forum just for pep sections that way we don't have to see it every time we come in here to find some real news.
Well guess what our pep club will be out in full force too... so dont scare us too much there...HAHA... BUNCH OF WANNABEES!!! Our pep club is better than yours will ever be so dont even act like it is....HAHAHA there :Clap: :ChairHit: :letsparty There is some funy people in this world. VERY FUNNY!!!

[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...0818-1.jpg]

I bet the Blue Crew wouldn't make an entrance in front of 4,000 people in their long johns!
the blue crew just dont have what it takes. Wait til monday and see what the dawgs have up their sleeves. Gonna be wild!
Dawggie Wrote:Enough talk about Knott's Blue crew. the Dawgs will be out in full force on Monday. we r gonna show the crew how its done... the Pats and their 20 fans are goin down!

I don't know what you think you are talking about.Powell couny Pep section is the best ever.They get crunk.They are the loudest group of fans that I have ever seen.Just ask Estill, Owsley, and JBS.Aparently you havn't seen them.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...0818-1.jpg]

I bet the Blue Crew wouldn't make an entrance in front of 4,000 people in their long johns!

yea I agree
No KCCs pep club wouldnt. They do ok but they are getting ready to hit a brick wall called the dawg house. We r gonna show them what a pep club really is. KCC Wanna bes.
haha, don't kid yourselves.
HOLLER RAT Wrote:haha, don't kid yourselves.

Dont have to. The dawgs have it all set up. We're ready! Bring it on baby! Get ready to go down!
Yea. Powell showed how much there pep section helped last night.. take that in any way you want.... KCC is more intimidating..For what they chant and say.. not how dumb they look with paint poured on them.

Ok yeh, 20 fans, more like 70, and theres no way your pep club is better. Knott's pep club has an awesome series of chants, and at least our blue crew ain't a bunch of smurfs.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...0818-1.jpg]

Smurfs