Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazards cakewalk into the finals
Isn't there some way similar to seeding that would make the opening rounds of the regional more competitive? Wolfe was never in the game with Hazard and Owsley fell behind Knott early in the game too. Hazard will blow out Knott for a cakewalk into the finals. This will hurt Hazard by having two very easy games before going into the finals.
Ok Hazard is gonna blow out Knott....They have been playing extremely well here lately after win the 53rd district tournament. So if you think its gonna be a cakewalk for hazard then you're an idiot!!!
Card_Fan Wrote:Ok Hazard is gonna blow out Knott....They have been playing extremely well here lately after win the 53rd district tournament. So if you think its gonna be a cakewalk for hazard then you're an idiot!!!

Oh yeah I remember Knotts 16 point loss to Hazard. Did you forget about that?
You can't overlook anybody or take anything for granted at tournament time.
Exactly blue and gold.....and the game was closer until we had to foul
im sorry i dont consider KCC as somebody hazard can walk over and there are many tough teams left in the other bracket. We cannot overlook anybody because there is no team to overlook in the tourny
Dawggie Wrote:Oh yeah I remember Knotts 16 point loss to Hazard. Did you forget about that?

no i didn't forget and i didn't forget that it was hazard refs who called the game. say what u will refs cheated for you.
dawggie,hazard will walk over knott??? do u even watch sports?? bc if u do u wouldnt be making that comment bc sure hhs beat kcc regular season but im sure ever 1 will agree with me region tourney time is practically a whole nother season
When it comes tourny time you cant overlook anyone, Hazard is the better team but anything can happen in March Madness. If Hicks has off night then Hazard goes home, its that simple.
Tubby Hater Wrote:When it comes tourny time you cant overlook anyone, Hazard is the better team but anything can happen in March Madness. If Hicks has off night then Hazard goes home, its that simple.
nicely put,IMO and ProllyMany mores Hicks=85% of HHS Offense No Hicks No Win
The dawgs will prevail. No doubt about it.
Dawggie Wrote:Isn't there some way similar to seeding that would make the opening rounds of the regional more competitive? Wolfe was never in the game with Hazard and Owsley fell behind Knott early in the game too. Hazard will blow out Knott for a cakewalk into the finals. This will hurt Hazard by having two very easy games before going into the finals.

funniest post i have seen there is no way hazard is going to blow out knott co. i hope that you aren't a player because you are going to be in big trouble if you think that.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:im sorry i dont consider KCC as somebody hazard can walk over and there are many tough teams left in the other bracket. We cannot overlook anybody because there is no team to overlook in the tourny

i agree with you though, every team left is a strong team and has a good chance of going to state.
Tubby Hater Wrote:When it comes tourny time you cant overlook anyone, Hazard is the better team but anything can happen in March Madness. If Hicks has off night then Hazard goes home, its that simple.

Very true anyone can win... I can't wait to see the size of KCC pep section and watch theirs against hazard's...This may get pretty crazy... i seen kcc's at the JBS district game and it was magnificent. Two good pep sections with one goal in mind!! Regional Champions.
Hazard deff cant overlook anyone, I agree, four very good teams left and each one could go 2 state but I do believe Hazard win beat Kcc tho, and Hazard can still win if Hicks has a bad night because if u havent noticed Micheal Campbell has been playin great ball here latley hard to stop.Go Dawgs!!!!!!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:You can't overlook anybody or take anything for granted at tournament time.

I agree
Just in case anyone has forgotten - Hazard beat Knott Co by 16 this year.
cakewalk.. right
Justin Hicks is a big game player. He is also smart enough to know if he's having a poor shooting night he will do whatever it takes to win. He can do more than shoot and I think he will play big and Hazard will win with a total team effort.
Speedy we dont have any ref's. You have no idea what you are talking about.
speedy Wrote:no i didn't forget and i didn't forget that it was hazard refs who called the game. say what u will refs cheated for you.
If Hazard thinks that this is a cakewalk then they may have no chair to set in when the music stops playing.
Dawggie Wrote:Isn't there some way similar to seeding that would make the opening rounds of the regional more competitive? Wolfe was never in the game with Hazard and Owsley fell behind Knott early in the game too. Hazard will blow out Knott for a cakewalk into the finals. This will hurt Hazard by having two very easy games before going into the finals.

Staw away from drugs. Hazard ain't gonna blow out Knott. KCC is playing phenominal basketball right now.
come on people its tournment time. never underestimate anyone.
bell2010 Wrote:come on people its tournment time. never underestimate anyone.
Not under estimating anybody, Knott is playing good right now, but they can't beat Hazard.
hazard played good abd so did knott so it will be a good game
but good luck to both teams actually all 4 teams.
If you think that hazard will walk over Kcc you've got another thing coming. JBS thought they were going to walk over us and they handed over the District Tittle. Also if you notice Hazards season this year, they beat brethitt county once and then they beat them the next time. The same thing happend with Perry Central. KCC has only played Hazard once. Do you see the trend?
kcc_4 Wrote:If you think that hazard will walk over Kcc you've got another thing coming. JBS thought they were going to walk over us and they handed over the District Tittle. Also if you notice Hazards season this year, they beat brethitt county once and then they beat them the next time. The same thing happend with Perry Central. KCC has only played Hazard once. Do you see the trend?

Actually Hazard beat PCC TWICE and then they beat us in the third game.
you can say hazard got the better draw out of all the other teams but you cant say its a "cakewalk"...wolfe county is an inferior opponent for hazard but you cant say that knott is...and if i remember correctly knott gave them one heck of a game at hazard the 1st half and you still have to keep in mind that its march madness and anything can happen
Not a cakewalk for Hazard but a nice little Jog
They do have a cakewalk into the finals and then it's over. JBS over Hazard by 14