Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crow season is open 2017
I'm not ready for crow season yet. :partyhard
Take it with honey mustard sauce. Makes it a little more palatable.....I know from experience.

Confusednicker:
Gonna take up a petition to change Tilghman's mascot from the Big Blue Tornado to the Gentle Breeze.
Tica that is harsh on your home bunch. If I was a gambler PT would be off the board. You never know what to expect from them.
It sounded like they were hanging in their against Etown for the first half. Wasn't it like 14-0 at the half?
mysonis55 Wrote:It sounded like they were hanging in their against Etown for the first half. Wasn't it like 14-0 at the half?

Yes it was 14-0 at half. Tilghman with 6 turnovers. Not sure if I've ever seen a team with that many turnovers win a game. You deserve crow for Murray 55. Told you they was going to get hammered.
I'll take my crow, fried with hot sauce and blue cheese. No celery sticks, but a side of mashed taters like fattyp.
I will to smoke. I didn’t think Powell standee a chance. I would like to say I am mad at you though. I wanted casey to play next week. I think they have deserved it with the turnaround they’ve had the past couple of years. But that’s the way the ball bounces sometimes. Happened to us against central couple years ago. I am also mad at you for making me drive to Powell co!!!
Hound05 Wrote:I will to smoke. I didn’t think Powell standee a chance. I would like to say I am mad at you though. I wanted casey to play next week. I think they have deserved it with the turnaround they’ve had the past couple of years. But that’s the way the ball bounces sometimes. Happened to us against central couple years ago. I am also mad at you for making me drive to Powell co!!!

I was at that Central game man. I was on the fence, RIGHT IN FRONT of the next to last play. I thought you guys got hosed by the refs.
smoke1015 Wrote:I was at that Central game man. I was on the fence, RIGHT IN FRONT of the next to last play. I thought you guys got hosed by the refs.

Yea it happens. I actually enjoy the human element to the game though. If it was meant to be played perfect we’d just let the computers do it all for us. But that game did kill me though! You think we’ll have any problems with Powell. Strengths weaknesses?
Hound05 Wrote:Yea it happens. I actually enjoy the human element to the game though. If it was meant to be played perfect we’d just let the computers do it all for us. But that game did kill me though! You think we’ll have any problems with Powell. Strengths weaknesses?

Negative. Y'all will crush Powell co.
I ate a lot of crow in 1A and 2A this morning Paintsville,Hazard and LCA....I'm pretty sick after 3 crows :partyhard
Any crows left in Paintsville?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:welcome: All Crows Confusednicker:
Just one more week for crow season Confusednicker:
64SUR has joined the crow club hoping I wouldn’t haveto :Sad04:
I have heard that the crow has been placed on the endangered species list in south eastern Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yikes!
Mayfield area has been reported to be short on crow as well.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Mayfield area has been reported to be short on crow as well.

:flame:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
All the crow is gone in Johnson county!
Unfortunately the common crow is now extinct in all areas of Kentucky east of Lexington. I expect the KDFWR will be making a statement shortly.
I don't like Crow, but had to eat some with my picks. OH Well next season. lol
I haven’t eaten much at all but the Johnson County crow. Other than that ,dead on ,if T wins today.
Corbin fans...where are you guys?

At least you got that middle school title vs Boyle. I mean, doesn't winning one of those "state titles" in middle school guarantee you a high school one? Oops, wait, Boyle was too scared to play in the middle school tourney and they still got it done.

Hmmmmm.

Relax people, I'm just pulling your chains. You guys got a great program and can continue the Hunt for 4 next season, or was that 6?!?! Wink

Oh well, congrats on the season.
I would have to say that I ate a lot a couple of weeks ago. SW against Harlan C. After watching the game. I was wanting to jump ship. Run to another bandwagon. I thought it had left a very nasty taste in my mouth, but it was only me being sickSmile Next Season
Suggested crow guidelines in a predicted win:

Running clock - mandatory
three TD's or more - mandatory
less than 21 points - flavoring agents, onions, celery and carrots permitted.
Less than 7 points - chicken allowed as substitution.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Mayfield area has been reported to be short on crow as well.

Mayfield fans are serving it as well as eating it. Remember at the start of the season all the folks saying Mayfield was the 5th or 6th best team in 2a? Where are they now? Myself and others tried to warn them MF would make a run at the title, but the haters had to hate. I feel fully vindicated on all of my preseason predictions.
Tica Wrote:Suggested crow guidelines in a predicted win:

Running clock - mandatory
three TD's or more - mandatory
less than 21 points - flavoring agents, onions, celery and carrots permitted.
Less than 7 points - chicken allowed as substitution.

I would add the following type statements.

We’ve got a game plan to neutralize their offense.

On film they just look like they’ve played competition who aren’t fundamentally sound,

Our guy is faster because two years ago he finished higher in a track meet. Oh, and he’s 6’4” and 230 lbs.

Hope their star player loves the game cause we are going to hit him every play. ( inference is he’s weak and will fold when hit).

Probably more but those crazy statements should mean automatic crowfor a week.
Crow isn't nearly as good as turkey. I tried it a couple of weeks ago. After my bias and blindness for my own team, and crow for supper, I've been on a steady diet of victory turkey.

Having said that, who the heck deleted my own personal final rankings, 3A thread?! I can't help it Belfry fell to number 4 in my rankings. THat's just dem breaks. No need to delete a thread...