Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Spring Break Plans?
Personally, I'll be heading to Snowshoe, WV to ski for about a week.

What is everyone else's Spring Break plans???
Well Friday & Saturday and some on Sunday I am house-sitting for my aunt and bathing her dog haha....then starting on Sunday until probably Wednesday morning I'm going to be helping my mom paint our ENTIRE house and then probably on Wednesday night I will be staying in a hotel in Lexington and going to the Regional thing at Rupp on Thursday. Probably painting more on Friday and then going back to Rupp on Saturday and probably get a room in either Lexginton or Richmond and come back at the dorm on Sunday. Oh I have to throw in some homework there too....

I'll also be celebrating my birthday at my parent's house probably on Monday. I'll also be getting back my laptop this weekend and in the spare time i have when I'm NOT painting or running around Lexington then I'll be playing with my Ipod and maybe cleaning up my car depending on the temperature.
Eating. Sleeping. Watching movies. Doing homework. And eating.

Mines over with, alll I did is work and ride my bike.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Daytona on Monday.
Going to Tennessee Tuesday
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sitting in Orlando at the moment, we leave tomorrow
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
ComfortEagle Wrote:Personally, I'll be heading to Snowshoe, WV to ski for about a week.

What is everyone else's Spring Break plans???
Sweet. Have you ever been to Paoli Peaks in Indiana?
Arbys Man Wrote:Sweet. Have you ever been to Paoli Peaks in Indiana?

I haven't been to Paoli Peaks, but I have been to Perfect North twice.

It's in Indiana as well.
Mine is almost over but I spent from Friday night to Wednesday morning in Scottsdale, AZ for some golf then came to Park City, UT for a couple days of skiing. Have to head back to school tomorrow morning (Sunday). BOOO!!
Might be going to Tennesse and Myrtle Beach.
Softball scrimage...oh what a joy
Playing baseball in a tournment for 3 nights