Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Kentucky University @ Eastern Illinois 11/4
This Saturday the Colonels travel to Charleston, Illinois to take on the Panthers. The last time the Colonels made the trip, it was a physical beat down and total disaster as all playoff chances were obliterated. The Panthers are 5-4 on the year and riding a two game losing streak. Their wins have come against Indiana State (22-20), SEMO (19-16), Tennesse State (19-16- 2 OT), Tennessee Tech (24-23), and Murray State (27- 24- 2OT). Their losses have come against Northern Illinois (10-38), Illinois State (13-44), Jacksonville State (14-30), and UT Martin (10-27). The Colonels lead the all-time series 13-11. Eastern Illinois leads the series this century 9-8. Eastern Illinois has won the last two games in the series with last year's score being 0-24. The Colonels last won in 2014 by the score of 36-33 in overtime.

Thoughts\Predictions?
If EKU comes out and runs the ball like they have the past two weeks I like our chance. I think it will probably come down to turnovers and or missed opportunities. I think EKU wins but in a close one.
EKU-24
EIU-21