This game should be a defensive battle. I'll take Magoffin by 9

MC 51
Belfry 42
This will be a tough game for Belfry. But, I think Belfry will win by 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MC by alot
MC by 12
MC by 8.
MC can handle Belfry's pressure but I'm not sure Belfry can handle MC's. Therefore I believe MC may get a double digit win. On a side note, the pruitt girl from Belfry may be the next Kendra Carroll. She has some real talent.
MC is in trouble!!!!I heard Belfry had worked on what they want to do by using Betsy Layne as a MC scout team.....roflmao!!!!

MC by 15-20
The Guru Wrote:MC is in trouble!!!!I heard Belfry had worked on what they want to do by using Betsy Layne as a MC scout team.....roflmao!!!!

MC by 15-20
Smile MC by 10+
I watched Belfry tonight against Betsy Layne and they really didn't impress me much. The game was pretty close up until the end of the 3rd quarter. Belfry pretty much put it away in the 4th. IMO Belfry just isn't playing to their potential as they were earlier in the year. I think Magoffin will be ready for this one and we may see a similar game to last year's semifinal. I'll take the Lady Hornets by 15-20.
The Guru Wrote:MC is in trouble!!!!I heard Belfry had worked on what they want to do by using Betsy Layne as a MC scout team.....roflmao!!!!

MC by 15-20
I caught that Guru.......starting those rumors again eh!!Smile
MC by 10!
Go Hornets!
Belfry hasnt been playing to potential you are right, but they are capable of it. They gave Magoffin County all they wanted at Belfry and took Manns best shot, wasnt it like her career high? She lit it up which she usualy does but especialy that night. I dont pick against Belfry, I will say no blow out, Magoffin is defintley the fav and they should be. But I would just consider a belfry win a minor upset, they are good when they play well and play team ball.
MC by 20.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Magoffin by 10.
Magoffin by alot!

Too much size, speed, ability and experience for Belfry!
Magoffin by 15...78-63
Magoffin by 20.........78-58
MC by 15
If MC wins, a fellow 57th District team helps to make the whole district look good.
I'm gonna have to go with MC in this one!
StillAnMCfan Wrote:I caught that Guru.......starting those rumors again eh!!Smile
Hey....they said it....not me!!! LOL
MC by 25+
LADY HORNETS all the way to the SHIP! :Thumbs:

MC 74
Belfry 61
LADY HORNETS all the way to the SHIP!

MC 74
Belfry 61
Magoffin by 17
Hope Belfry comes away with the win
Good luck Hornets!!! The 57th district KNOWS you can do it!
MC by 9 ...GO LADY HORNETS!
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:MC by alot

I know that MC should win by 15 but I also know that AShley Jade's ankle isn't 100%. I think that BHS will take this one in a close one. MC has the best point guard, best post player, and the best shooter in the region so it should be interesting to see how this team matches up with BHS. Every tournment has to have an upset and this one is the one that I am picking.:thumpsup:
hootie Wrote:I know that MC should win by 15 but I also know that AShley Jade's ankle isn't 100%. I think that BHS will take this one in a close one. MC has the best point guard, best post player, and the best shooter in the region so it should be interesting to see how this team matches up with BHS. Every tournment has to have an upset and this one is the one that I am picking.:thumpsup:
Can't remember for sure, but did Ashley even play the last time they played?
StillAnMCfan Wrote:Can't remember for sure, but did Ashley even play the last time they played?

She did.