Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott-74 Owsley-49
Final
JBS 101 Owsley 51 compare that score.
Mosley-19 Stamper-16 Lindon-7
JBS Fan Wrote:JBS 101 Owsley 51 compare that score.
Buddy just grow up. That dont have nothing to do with this thread
I have an opinion. Just leave me alone.
Your opinion dont have a thing to do with this thread.
What ever. Bully.

I hate to do this but you deserved it ... KCC 61 JBS 58 .... compare those scores! And i know you will come back with the two times jbs beat kcc this year in the season, and tell me to compare those scores, so let me go ahead and let you know that THIS score ... means something ... called 53rd District Title.... sorry man just give up.
P.S You're Welcome Arby's Man .... and Congrats KCC bring on those Bulldogs!!!! :ChairHit:
Didnt i tell you if u dont like KCC and Hazard fans stay out of their threads. Why do u have to come and ruin every thread by mentioning JBS.

Good win KCC, we'll cya on monday.
Now you have started on me. I'm gone.
Congratulations KCC..Good luck..
King Wrote:P.S You're Welcome Arby's Man .... and Congrats KCC bring on those Bulldogs!!!! :ChairHit:
what are you talking about, your welcome??
JBS Fan Wrote:Now you have started on me. I'm gone.

Thank god again
I dont see why he thinks he has to do that. Congrats Kcc
Just tell them congratulations..They deserve it.
KCC is on FIRE right now. Yea, they beat us out in district, but I speak for the rest of Letcher Central in saying that we are past that and we want KCC to go through this tournament. GOOD LUCK PATRIOTS.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go PATS beat Hazard.
good win pats.....keep it up
JBS hasnt played good since the Mountain Classic. I just cant figure why they dont use the big kid more. He could be dominent in the post, but he never gets any touches. This will come back to haunt JBS.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:KCC is on FIRE right now. Yea, they beat us out in district, but I speak for the rest of Letcher Central in saying that we are past that and we want KCC to go through this tournament. GOOD LUCK PATRIOTS.

AMENTongueirateSho
Congrats Knott
good win for knott, the real challenge is next.
Congrats KCC@! Best of Luck against the Dawgs!

Get off you stupid ass! Does this thread say JBS and Owsley? No lit says Knott and Owsley
Arbys Man Wrote:Mosley-19 Stamper-16 Lindon-7

I would say if KCC even hopes to have a chance they'll need more out of Lindon,7pts aint gonna cut it against Hazard i dont think, but Congrats Knott on beatin Owsley