Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Pitino is suing Adidas for damaging his reputation
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/rick...eputation/

The Evidence Discovery & Depositions in this case are going to be awesome. The material that will come out from the Katina Powell/StripperGate scandal could (and probably will) be epic.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Why isn't he suing the hookers too? And Porcini's?Confusednicker:
Rick, I've got some bad news.....

- The Karen Sypher affair/abortion/extortion scandal with the best (so far) Rick Pitino line in history.
- The entire Katina Powell-Andre McGee/StripperGate/Sex parties for UofL recruits, recruits dad's & current players.
- Being named as [Coach-2] of [University-6] in an FBI investigation and a Federal indictment. The FBI said they have audio & video recordings of Pitino talking about the six-figure money transfer to the player that just so happened to fall out of the sky.

Rick, Adidas did not ruin your reputation. You could & should have retired from UofL on your own after StripperGate broke. You could have walked away a hero and been able to blame it all on a rouge coach. You would have been viewed as a hero if you bowed out. But you had to be Mr. Denial. That's two sex scandals you are directly related to, one in your personal life and one in your professional life. Most UofL fans and even some UK fans overlooked the Sypher scandal, everybody makes mistakes. Now you've took one of the all-time top ten basketball programs crumbling down with a combination of StripperGate & this Adidas scandal with you at the helm. You've turned both the UK & UofL fan bases against you. As it stands right now, you are not welcomed or wanted back at either one and probably won't be. UofL is loosing their 2013 NCAA championship and their 2012 Final Four appearance, not too mention all of the wins during that time frame as well.
You and the University of Louisville are the laughing stocks of the college athletics world.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Rick, I've got some bad news.....

- The Karen Sypher affair/abortion/extortion scandal with the best (so far) Rick Pitino line in history.
- The entire Katina Powell-Andre McGee/StripperGate/Sex parties for UofL recruits, recruits dad's & current players.
- Being named as [Coach-2] of [University-6] in an FBI investigation and a Federal indictment. The FBI said they have audio & video recordings of Pitino talking about the six-figure money transfer to the player that just so happened to fall out of the sky.

Rick, Adidas did not ruin your reputation. You could & should have retired from UofL on your own after StripperGate broke. You could have walked away a hero and been able to blame it all on a rouge coach. You would have been viewed as a hero if you bowed out. But you had to be Mr. Denial. That's two sex scandals you are directly related to, one in your personal life and one in your professional life. Most UofL fans and even some UK fans overlooked the Sypher scandal, everybody makes mistakes. Now you've took one of the all-time top ten basketball programs crumbling down with a combination of StripperGate & this Adidas scandal with you at the helm. You've turned both the UK & UofL fan bases against you. As it stands right now, you are not welcomed or wanted back at either one and probably won't be. UofL is loosing their 2013 NCAA championship and their 2012 Final Four appearance, not too mention all of the wins during that time frame as well.
You and the University of Louisville are the laughing stocks of the college athletics world.

Amen :rockon:
This coming from a man who had sex on a restaurant table. All 15 seconds worth
[Coach-2] DOES NOT WANT a Discovery of evidence against him.

If he has any chance (which he doesn't) to win this case, Adidas & their attorneys will file motions to have a Discovery on the Sypher scandal & StripperGate. There's probably not any dynamite left to find from the Sypher ordeal..... But StrippeGate is another story.

The legal council for Adidas will subpoena and file motions for every piece of evidence collected by UofL, the NCAA and any law enforcement agency connected to this investigation. Nobody..... NOBODY at UofL wants to go under oath. Rick doesn't want the skeletons left in his closet to be dug up. Making false statements in a legal proceeding is a crime, especially in the federal court system. If he wants to have any chance to win, anybody that gives a deposition from either side had better not lie (#1) to keep their self out of federal prison (#2) and they'd better not Plead the 5th. There is so much evidence that has already been proved. Sypher was a federal criminal case, that evidence is rock solid. StripperGate has been admitted to by UofL an confirmed by the NCAA... so that evidence is rock solid. Now this entire Adidas scandal has been/is being investigated by the FBI and the entire U.S. Dept. of Justice... so that evidence is more than likely rock solid as well (I don't see the USDOJ making this stuff up).

Let's dream though.... IF this case isn't dismissed by the judge or dropped by Pitino and does make it to a jury trial, it will be beyond EPIC.
I listened to this broadcast the other day, and while I don't often times agree with the broadcast, there was one point that I thought was genius.

Pitino has to maintain a good reputation before he can prove anybody else damaged it. Kinda like you can't come to court with dirty hands.

If that really IS the case, then this won't go close to a court room.