Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO's
This thread was inspired by a comment Granny Bear made on another thread. My questions are: Do you believe in UFO's and have you ever had any type of encounters or witnessed an UFO(s).
Yes
Yes

Confusednicker:
Thank you Granny Bear for your very detailed answer.

Personally, I believe in UFO's, but no, I have never seen one myself. My Dad says he saw one back in the early 1960's when he was on guard duty at Ft Bliss in Texas. My brother says he saw one night when he was walking his dogs. I can't believe aliens have not kidnapped me and performed some experiments on me. I would be the perfect candidate.
Perhaps they have and you don't know about it.
:bigeyed:

If I ever saw a UFO, I probably would not admit it if I was alone. This one thing I saw was when I was riding a fan bus, and it was back in the 60s. Ahhhh, the 60s! Confusednicker:

It was orange and cigar shaped, and our bus driver who was a veteran and medic in the Army, was freaked out!!

Another time, my husband and I were fishing on the lake. It was about 3 a.m., and there was this little blue light that was moving, but not following typical formations. That was probably a satellite, but I'm not sure what either of those were.......hence unidentified!
Never seen a UFO...however, I think it would be naive to think we're alone in the many galaxies they continue to discover!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I am still trying to figure out what the Unidentified Flying Object was that my wife hit me with years ago. When I woke up, there was no trace of it, and I felt like my body had been violated!
Negative
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:I am still trying to figure out what the Unidentified Flying Object was that my wife hit me with years ago. When I woke up, there was no trace of it, and I felt like my body had been violated!

Oh you wish!!