Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what is everyone doing this morning?
Im suppost to be typing a personal narrative but instead im skipping and talking on BGR. So what is everyone else doing?
I'm Sitting At Home...Because I Get Out Of School At 11:40...And I Dont Have To Work Today Sooo....LOL I'm Here Big Grin
Chillin in Arizona on Spring Break.
Beef Wrote:Chillin in Arizona on Spring Break.

Must be nice Beef i have family there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I'm eating. Like always. Just some chips and a big Coca Cola for now though. Mexican in a few hours.

I know all about not doing schoolwork and getting on BGR. I was the greatest, lol. I would guess that over 50% of my posts came while I was at school.

Well I actually just woke up around 2, decided that I was too lazy to get out of bed for school this morning.
thetribe Wrote:I'm eating. Like always.

Were you that 420 lb woman that didn't know she was pregnant?????????????
Batpuff Wrote:Must be nice Beef i have family there.
I'm just outside Scottsdale. Supposed to be in the 80s tomorrow. Don't know if I can handle somthing like that...Smile
It would be warm here if the wind wouldn't blow strongly ALL day long. The temperature is supposed to drop down to in the 20s tonight. The day look very pretty, all nice and sunny but as soon as you step outside the wind could cut you in two.

And Midee, I'm trying to gain up to 250 pounds by summer so I'm not quite at 420 and unknowingly pregnant yet.

Eatin' graham crackers and drinking dr pepper. Supposed to be studying for my biomechanics exam at 11 but I'm avoiding it.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Getting ready to go run some errands & work on some paperwork I've been avoiding... checking the e-mail and bgr stuff.
I'm sittin here watchin Blue Chips on Cinemax, as soon as it's over I'm gonna work on my race car.
I'm sitting here getting ready to eat Bagle bites, I just got out of my geo 210 class like 15 minutes ago and I'm trying not to get to stressed about the book discussion I have to do today for history...if I get it wrong, I automatically fail the class and needless to say I only had time to read 1/2 the book.... so yeah...I'm prolly going to drop it this week...
Im still suppost to be typing a narrative.
Was suppose to go talk to my lawyer today.....putting it off for another day or so....
Trying to get my bgr to work properly!!! Will someone try and get an administrator to help me please?! I've tried to message, don't think they are going, but Ive even noticed my post aren't posting???!!! If I click on the thread it goes back to the old bgr with the old dates being the newest post!!!! If I click on the last post beside the thread then it goes to the current but still cant always post or navigate.
OH my goodness! That one posted :Cheerlead
I'm relaying the problem to QQ again Pirates.

Right now I'm wishing that I had some food. I'm pretty sure that I am going to the Mexican after school but right now it's 1 and I haven't ate yet sooo I need to find something to hold me over. Food is my thoughts 99% of the time.

The other 1% includes a writing term paper, 2 sets of discussion questions, 2 chapter exams, a state project, 2 sociology projects, an independent data research project, and reading around 200 pages or more, all of which I don't want to do. Also, this is just over Spring Break!

Beef Wrote:Chillin in Arizona on Spring Break.

Chillin in Orlando with thousands of cheerleaders for the National Competition
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
thetribe Wrote:I'm relaying the problem to QQ again Pirates.

Right now I'm wishing that I had some food. I'm pretty sure that I am going to the Mexican after school but right now it's 1 and I haven't ate yet sooo I need to find something to hold me over. Food is my thoughts 99% of the time.

The other 1% includes a writing term paper, 2 sets of discussion questions, 2 chapter exams, a state project, 2 sociology projects, an independent data research project, and reading around 200 pages or more, all of which I don't want to do. Also, this is just over Spring Break!

THANK YOU Big Grin

And I Love mexican!
OK I got a pop up saying I had a pm, I went to my inbox and it said 1 new, I clicked on it and it said I was full and the new one wasn't there?? I deleted everything. Where did my new pm go and why is my box so small :confused: LOL
Here are the instructions again. You need to clean out the cookies and cache as I mentioned before but I don't know if you got to see that post. Here is how to do it.

1. First, log off BGR. Make sure to hit the log out button.
2. Delete all internet cache and cookies.

Using IE explore.. Go to tools, internet options, clear cookies, delete files (be sure to check delete all offline content when selecting this option).. Lastly clear history and restart IE.. Then log back into to BGR and it should be fine..

If on Firefox.. Simply Hit tools clear private data ( make sure there is a check mark on every option of private data).. reboot firefox and log back into BGR..

Let me know if this works. If not we will have to figure something else out.