Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Sports Overtime
Does anyone else think that Sports Overtime does a poor job of representing 15th region teams? Last night I was watching and I could not believe what a poor job they did covering the Paintsville and Magoffin game. IMO this had to have been one of the best games in the entire state last night and they barely showed any highlights which came towards the end of the show. To make it worse, they failed to show the last second shot by Eric Arnett and called him Nathan several times throughout the segment. This was too good of a game to be this poorly covered. Sports Overtime is a great show but I do find that they make a lot of errors.
I agree with you all the way.The guy with the camera seemed like he never put that thing down. I figured they would have some great highlights from the game but once again I was dissappointed with Brian and the crew.
I think you have to consider that during dist. time that they are covering districts from several regions, which means they send out a crew to 4 districts in the 15th, the 14th and the 13th. So sometimes you may not have the top camera man covering your game. But I can remeber a time that wasn't so long ago that we all got our info from the huntington stations, and you were thrilled if they even told your teams score.
Doc Holliday Wrote:I think you have to consider that during dist. time that they are covering districts from several regions, which means they send out a crew to 4 districts in the 15th, the 14th and the 13th. So sometimes you may not have the top camera man covering your game. But I can remeber a time that wasn't so long ago that we all got our info from the huntington stations, and you were thrilled if they even told your teams score.

True, but the fact of the matter is they had someone there. The highlights could have been A LOT better.