Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIVE from the Expo Center...15th Region Draw...Click Here
My guess is wireless signal from the city park.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
This year, we will be honoring past champions of the event...1957 Pikeville Panthers, nicknamed the "Pressing Panthers" for developing a pressing style of basketball...That team had no gym after the 57 flood that devastated Pikeville in January...Pikeville was the 15th Region Champions anyway and that team helped the town recover from devastation...
I am sitting in the conference room and with a WI-FI signal, I'm able to sit here with my laptop and type as I hear the ceremony. Yes, I'm a teckie
Anyway we can get the info, we will take it!
You're my new hero.
I think that is an awesome thing to do. Hope that becomes an annual event.
We will also be honoring the Virgie Eagles, 15th Region Champions from 1982...This team was also honored during the regular season at a game at Shelby Valley...
As long as my laptop works and I'm covering basketball, we'll do it...we may even give live updates online during the week while the games are in progress and type stats and give our insight...
How bout let's honor the dedicated fans that are on here and get on with the DRAW!!!!!!
awesome
jammin' jamey Wrote:As long as my laptop works and I'm covering basketball, we'll do it...we may even give live updates online during the week while the games are in progress and type stats and give our insight...

That would be sweet!
i just want to know when they are going to start the draw lol
AMEN!!!!
In My Opinion Wrote:How bout let's honor the dedicated fans that are on here and get on with the DRAW!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!
We have a concern being addressed by the principal of Pike Central High School...

March 7th, a disadvantage to whomever has that girls draw, they would be the only team that has to play back-to-back nights...The policy board is being questioned about this at this time...Hang on, this is important.
I really wish they would get to business.
WTG Eddie McCoy!!!
ONLY FROM ........" BUTCHER ROWE" LOL
thanks jammin for doing this
sue-katt2 Wrote:ONLY FROM ........" BUTCHER ROWE" LOL

?????
Here is the policy board's response...Not all members are in present and the format of the tournament will not be changed because it's already set in stone. A change may be made next year...It will be discussed at the next policy board meeting and now is not the appropriate time to discuss this topic...That comes from Mr. Trivette of Pikeville High School.

Only two policy board members are present: Bill Mike Runyon and Mr. Trivette...Bill Mike agrees with Pike Central principal that the format of this year's tournament should be the way it was last year...
This is getting interesting...
jammin' jamey Wrote:We have a concern being addressed by the principal of Pike Central High School...

March 7th, a disadvantage to whomever has that girls draw, they would be the only team that has to play back-to-back nights...The policy board is being questioned about this at this time...Hang on, this is important.

This can not happen. Butcher has too much money on the line for his girls to have to play back to back! Big Grin
jammin' jamey Wrote:We have a concern being addressed by the principal of Pike Central High School...

Simple solution, switch the Wed girls gome with one of the Tues boys games. Now lets Draw!!!!
jammin' jamey Wrote:Here is the policy board's response...Not all members are in present and the format of the tournament will not be changed because it's already set in stone. A change may be made next year...It will be discussed at the next policy board meeting and now is not the appropriate time to discuss this topic...That comes from Mr. Trivette of Pikeville High School.

Only two policy board members are present: Bill Mike Runyon and Mr. Trivette...Bill Mike agrees with Pike Central principal that the format of this year's tournament should be the way it was last year...

Is this event not that important for all policy members to be present? I see both sides view though.
To run this tournament in one week, you have to have triple headers and that's the way it is for now...
Again, the format of the tournament will not be changed this year...Too late...We will be moving on shortly.
It will be tough on the players, but they need to suck it up and give it all they have. Life isn't fair. Just go out there and do the job they need to do.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Here is the policy board's response...Not all members are in present and the format of the tournament will not be changed because it's already set in stone. A change may be made next year...It will be discussed at the next policy board meeting and now is not the appropriate time to discuss this topic...That comes from Mr. Trivette of Pikeville High School.

Oh Well there goes my solution. Lets Draw anyway!!!
Discussion continues...