Harlan County 35-14.
North 32
Harlan County 14
Jags by 10.
Nl 35
hc 10
North Laurel 32
Harlan Co. 21
Let's go Harlan... after North's poor sportsmanship at Somerset..... Harlan county beware they are sore losers... Harlan county wins by 14
North needs to show how good they are in this one. Early schedule was soft
36-28 North Laurel.
North Laurel 35
Harlan County 20
If HC has everybody healthy and they play as well as they are capable of playing and do no not turn ball over they could have a chance at pulling off a big upset here. If they do not have almost everyone healthy and continue to play the way they have played since the Ashland game they probably have no chance at a win. Come on Bears, its time to show critics that you do still have some quality football left in you this year!
bop07475 Wrote:Let's go Harlan... after North's poor sportsmanship at Somerset..... Harlan county beware they are sore losers... Harlan county wins by 14

Really hijacking threads now, games over, wishing the best for the kid who got injured, but come on let it go already!!
Pulling for Harlan County.....and everyone else on NL's schedule.
NL 35 Harlan County 12
Whitley County and Perry Central are about the only two games I see on the schedule that could keep North Laurel from finishing 9-1 this season. Harlan County isn't as good as the team they'll face Friday.

NL - 34
HC - 10
Don't let Harlan County's record fool you. They have lost to good teams and sit and rested there starters for district play. The games at North so it will be in favor of North but I'm going with Harlan County by 6
CowboyDad Wrote:Whitley County and Perry Central are about the only two games I see on the schedule that could keep North Laurel from finishing 9-1 this season. Harlan County isn't as good as the team they'll face Friday.

NL - 34
HC - 10

The Whitley game could be as close as it was last year but I think Whitleys better and should win.
North will put a running clock on perry
North Laurel by 3 TD's if Harlan County can't clean up the turnovers
North gets back on track with a win at home!!
HC still not healed up from what I'm hearing. Will go with North 28-14
I feel so bad for HC fans I cant even pick on them this year.
JerryGarcia Wrote:HC still not healed up from what I'm hearing. Will go with North 28-14

Why do some people keep saying Harlan County is resting all their good players for district? Are they injured or just resting ?
North Laurel 21
Harlan County 14

you would have to think, Coach Creech is on the hot seat if they keep this ugly season up.
pjdoug Wrote:Why do some people keep saying Harlan County is resting all their good players for district? Are they injured or just resting ?

I hear that expression also. Who would actually rest a high school player when you only have 10 games a season? I don't mean that as a sarcastic response to your question, just me questioning the logic of saying it that way.
They've had 6-8 guys out with injuries the last few weeks. It sounds like most of them are almost ready, but if they are waiting on being 100 percent they may never make it back.
pjdoug Wrote:Why do some people keep saying Harlan County is resting all their good players for district? Are they injured or just resting ?

I have had several of their fans say the same thing and I didn't understand that either? I know there are a lot of kids on a lot of teams right now playing banged up and hurt. It has been my experience when you go to saving kids for certain games, it usually bites you in the backside!
Harlan County 27
North Laurel 24
Bears by 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
North Laurel 32 Harlan County 12
KnowAllAboutIt Wrote:North Laurel 21
Harlan County 14

you would have to think, Coach Creech is on the hot seat if they keep this ugly season up.
LOL. Nah. Never happen
HCS Wrote:I hear that expression also. Who would actually rest a high school player when you only have 10 games a season? I don't mean that as a sarcastic response to your question, just me questioning the logic of saying it that way.
They've had 6-8 guys out with injuries the last few weeks. It sounds like most of them are almost ready, but if they are waiting on being 100 percent they may never make it back.

I wish them the best and hope they are better soon.