Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News.. BGG tries to Kill QQ
The fiesty little lady we all know as BGG, tried to commit an awful act on our beloved leader. While cooking she seems to have used some wrong ingredient, thus causing QQ to be sick.
Some people have a natural act for cooking, but others don't. So if ya can't cook stay out of the kitchen, until it's time to do the dishes.
In an earlier interview with QQ himself he said, and I quote, "BGG is trying to kill us. She tried to make spaghetti, with turkey burger, and it was ruined.. .. I puked."

This is horrible ladies and gentlemen, everyone knows if you are goin to make spaghetti then you use real hamburger, not that fat free junk.. My goodness..

BGG was unavailable for comment at the time. I will try to keep you posted.

This is CTD bringing you the most updated news in the world of BGR. Tune in later, for the next breaking story.
Better than CNN.
I'll try to keep ya updated lol
HAHA...you are too funny (with just a hint of sarcasm)

For the record, I was not trying to kill anyone...We have always eaten turkey burger and so I put it like usual into the spaghetti sauce not knowing it was ruined. How would I know that? I just bought it. Anyway, we started to eat it and it tasted awful and thats the story on why turkey burger will never enter our home again....

...and I never said I was a good cook...my older sister got that talent...my talent is slightly different...

So I had 3 pieces of garlic bread and 4 Oreo Cookies for dinner. QQ tried to remake meatless spaghetti sauce but we just couldnt eat it..lol...
I oculd have told you that Turkey junk wasnt any good. i am a conasuiere(spelling) of food. I take after my avatar if you havent noticed.
"BlueGrassGirl" Wrote:HAHA...you are too funny (with just a hint of sarcasm)

For the record, I was not trying to kill anyone...We have always eaten turkey burger and so I put it like usual into the spaghetti sauce not knowing it was ruined. How would I know that? I just bought it. Anyway, we started to eat it and it tasted awful and thats the story on why turkey burger will never enter our home again....

...and I never said I was a good cook...my older sister got that talent...my talent is slightly different...

So I had 3 pieces of garlic bread and 4 Oreo Cookies for dinner. QQ tried to remake meatless spaghetti sauce but we just couldnt eat it..lol...

There ya have it folks.. That is the defendent's testimony. It looks like she is going to try to make this an accidental case by blaming someone else.. Just like a woman, always wanting to blame someone else..

Don't fall for her trap and ask her what her talent is.

once again this is CTD givin you all the latest updates in the BGG vs. BGR trial lol.
The first attempted assasination of a BGR leader, I knew it was coming but I didn't see it coming from BGG. I thought it would be someone like theguru.
haha...
Here's some more breaking news:

Just to let all of you know we will be at the SFHS ballgame tomorow night ...but please keep the autographs and such to a minimum..lol....hahahaha!!!!!
Watch out boys, she is now nicknamed, the black widow.. Just be careful lol
"The Godfather" Wrote:The first attempted assasination of a BGR leader, I knew it was coming but I didn't see it coming from BGG. I thought it would be someone like theguru.

I think a BGR Secret Service detail should be with QQ at all times.....

Secret Service members:

Belfry Pride 8)
BCF4L 8)
Godfather 8)
Doc Holliday 8)
Beef 8)
Basketballer 8)
That's a good Idea BP. Keep up the good work.
Good Ideal BP...QQ we will protect you
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:That's a good Idea BP. Keep up the good work.

Yah, I thought so... :wink: :lol: :lol:
I knew the guru had someone on the inside and BGG has finally showed herself.
I think you are correct CD lol.. Something must be done lol
What are we going to do guys...Have to try and keep him safe
I think we need to do a sweep, and get QQ out of there.. Let me, CD, and Mario interrogate BGG, and see who else might be in on this. Cause I have a feeling Cali might have something to do with this. Judging by her women's right's post.. Then there is also Hurley who just happened to become a mod one day for no reason. BGG did that knowing what I was up to.. I'll write up a plan and let you guys know. SHHHH
We will be here waiting CTD
I'll keep you posted.
You guys are a crack.....LOL
Hey now...what is this...bringing Cali into this mess...I'm for women's rights but BGG is on her own this time Wink hehe
Wow. I missed some of the good stuff!
you and me both.
WOW....this was a blast from the past.....this was back when BGR was in its first month of existance.
haha
That was some good stuff there I thought that was hilarious.
Ahhhh yes. The good ole days. When CTD was normal haha.
Lol
oh wow..loll...who dug this one up?