Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel names former Jaguar assistant Jennifer Baker Dagley new head coach
Former assistant coach and Hall of Fame player, Jennifer Baker Dagley has been named the new head coach of the North Laurel softball program. She becomes the 6th head coach in program history.
No surprise there, she was already serving her second stint as an assistant, she had previously served under Shane Weaver during his tenure. I'm sure she will do just fine, in my experience I always felt like she had the respect of the players.
Van Hagar Wrote:No surprise there, she was already serving her second stint as an assistant, she had previously served under Shane Weaver during his tenure. I'm sure she will do just fine, in my experience I always felt like she had the respect of the players.

She will do a great job, continuing the winning tradition! No one knows more about it than Jennifer!
So what's the story here?
I know of her but nothing more.
Is this somebody that will keep winning and keep the talent on the north end of town?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:So what's the story here?
I know of her but nothing more.
Is this somebody that will keep winning and keep the talent on the north end of town?

I think so. She was a tremendous player, had a good college career at LMU, has put in a lot of years as an assistant, first under Weaver the second time we were state runner-up in 2007 and since then under Mink. Like I said earlier, players have always liked her, and she's a smart cookie, teaches AP classes at high school, so I think she'll be fine.
Sounds like a good hire for North
It's going to be a while new scene in London this year with new coaches