Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Running Back Cory Smith tears ACL
Devastating news for the kid, his family, and the Hazard program. Prayers for a full recovery.
Hate hearing this
Hate this for anyone especially as talented a player as Smith is.
Prayers for a speedy recovery. Hate to hear of any player getting hurt.
I hate to hear this Sad
Hate to see anybody go down to a season ending injury this early.

Paintsville's road to Kroger Field just got a lot easier.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Terrible news.
Man that sucks. Hate to hear anyone go down like that. Especially as a senior. Prayers for a speedy recovery for Corey. I hear he is a great young man and student as well.
Noooooo!!!! I hate this so much!!!
Hate that for this young man, hope he has a full recovery...
prayers
That's awful,prayers for him
Man I hate to this praying for this young man
Prayers from ole fatpat and Patriot Nation
Watched the injury happen live. Knew then unfortunately, seen too many of them. Spoke to the kid after the game and he seems like a great kid. Hope recovery goes well, Hazard has enough talent to recover but it certainly doesn't help losing one of the best players in eastern ky.

Hate hearing this.
That blows.
I hate to hear this as well. Prayers from Corbin.
Man, I hate this for the kid and his teammates. Prayers!!
How did it happen
Was it from a hit or the turf

I hate to see anyone hurt and especially a SR who has put in so much time
This is awful hope he has a quick n speedy recovery
How does this affect Hazards offense? Obviously, losing a player of his caliber as well as his leadership, is a major blow. But Hazard usually has plenty of atheletes. Does Hazard have the personel to adjust and still be a contender without their workhorse?
From what I saw in the semi final game last year, they have plenty of guys to get the ball to. Smith was obviously the major game changer, but I don't see Hazard struggling to move the ball.
Hate to hear this. Good Luck, Speedy recovery.
Horrible! REALLY Hate to hear this! Such a talented player who I expected to add even more this season to his extraordinary High school football career!
Has he decided on what college to attend?
Hate to hear this. Great kid. Unfortunately, I believe his brother tore his the previous week. Good luck to both.
Prayers for a speedy recovery hate to hear any young kid with any injury and miss out on a year of something they love and enjoy.
Hate to hear this. Great football player. Prayers for a speedy recovery and hopefully Hazard doesn't miss a beat. He will be hard to replace.
Dang hate this for smith, get well soon.
Injuries are killers for teams.