Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell vs. Owsley in 56th district championship
Owsley may of upset lee but i dont see them taking this one...powell by 8
should be a really good game tomorrow. i know that the students are all pumped for it and thats what really gets the boys going. i kow i wouldn't want to miss this game! go owls!
I hate to say it, but i think Powell COULD take this in an easy win, but if Owsley plays good, solid, very tough basketball it could get very interesting.
upsets are great aren't they........unless u were the ones who got upset lol
Go Owls!!!!!!!!
im gonna say powell by 10 plus.......84-73..i say this because powell has had an awesome student section through out the district tourny and that has gotten the boys pumpd and i think the fans will come even more excited for the championship game..so im takin powell!!!!! GO PIRATES!!
Lets Go Owsley!!*
Beat Powell!!!!
Estill has faith in ya!!!!
ECgirl Wrote:Lets Go Owsley!!*
Beat Powell!!!!

thanks ecgirl, hope to see ya at the game tonight. you can never have too much faith. the student section tonight will be pumped powell so be prepared!
valleygirl56 Wrote:thanks ecgirl, hope to see ya at the game tonight. you can never have too much faith. the student section tonight will be pumped powell so be prepared!

im sure powells student section will be the same way as they was against estill
valleygirl56 Wrote:thanks ecgirl, hope to see ya at the game tonight. you can never have too much faith. the student section tonight will be pumped powell so be prepared!

Thanks ECgirl! I also hope to see ya at the game tonight. Ya'll come a help support our boys, if you can. The students for Owsley will be pumped, and ready to support their team.

LET'S GO OWSLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ECgirl Wrote:Lets Go Owsley!!*
Beat Powell!!!!

Thanks ECgirl, I also hope to see ya at the game tonight. Come and help us support our boys. The cheering section for Owsley will be pumped-up tonight, so be ready Powell.

Good Luck to the Owls tonight.
LET'S GO OWSLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ECgirl you are just mad because estill lost to powell in the first round...and even though everyone may think that powell somehow always cheats they didnt...because #33 from estill was playing dirty the whole game, not to mention when berryman undercut romans and there wasnt even a foul called or anything...but anyways im taking powell by 10+.
Good Luck Pirates
Good luck owsley!
all_region_player Wrote:ECgirl you are just mad because estill lost to powell in the first round...and even though everyone may think that powell somehow always cheats they didnt...because #33 from estill was playing dirty the whole game, not to mention when berryman undercut romans and there wasnt even a foul called or anything...but anyways im taking powell by 10+.
Good Luck Pirates

When a player attempts to take a charge, and they arrive
late, the term "undercut" gets used; if you've ever played
basketball, you know that things like that happen in a split
instant...and most of the time they are not intentional.
Berryman is a class player; also, Romans, as anyone who
knows basketball understands, plays with strength and
physicality. If you guard him, you have to match his
inensity and use of his body for position. To call that
"playing dirty" further demonstrates "homer eyes"...
instead of objective analysis and understanding.
and no all region player, #33 played a clean and excellent game.
Go Owsley!
omg..lol
Owsley helped cheer on our girls last night. The least i can do is wish them luck.
Sounds like your a little jealous because everybody is cheerin on owsley instead of powell.
Powell should get the W, and good luck to both squads.
I cant make it tonight Sad im so sorry. we had a party for our girls for winning district.
I wanted to come SO bad tho! You have no idea!!!!!
Does anyone know the score of this game?
all_region_player Wrote:ECgirl you are just mad because estill lost to powell in the first round...and even though everyone may think that powell somehow always cheats they didnt...because #33 from estill was playing dirty the whole game, not to mention when berryman undercut romans and there wasnt even a foul called or anything...but anyways im taking powell by 10+.
Good Luck Pirates

ummm...yea, yea there was a foul called when that occured, i believe it was either berryman's 3rd or 4th. plus, 4 of estill's starters fouled out, and none of powell's came close...just sayin. any way, back on topic

powell won this one by 18 i know.
PC-85-OC-67
although it doesn't show in the score, this was a pretty close game all together. they were a few times that powell pulled away by 10, but owsley refused to give up. the last time powell got away from them, there was nothin' left in em to keep their intensity.

All Tourney Team:::
Lee
Aaron Charles#21
Kenny Brandenburg#15
Estill
Tristian Cackling#4
Blake Christopher#10
Owsley
Trey Congleton#20
Jeremy Congleton#10
Adam McIntosh #40
Powell