Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCracken County @ Mayfield
I think we had 1 drive that we were aided with 30 yards in penalties. Most drives went the other way though. We overcame a lot of long yardage series due to penalties
The runningback/linebacker is one of the better players I've seen lately. He completely changes the game, like Hughes and Po Jones did for McCracken, Robinson and Brown did for Lone Oak, the running back at Graves when they beat Bowling Green, and Keenemore and Jackson did at Mayfield as well, Harmon at Tilghman.
If you are talking about 16 from MHS, he's a dandy. He is the last remaining lb of that group that Joe was high on last year. Them 4 boys knew each other so well, they could almost read each other's thoughts. They were together from the time they were in kindergarten. I think of 16 almost like my own. Tough kid, he brushed off pain like its nothing.
Mayfield 49
Mccracken 14
No.16, is who I was speaking. He is good, he stands out more in my mind than Kinser.
I won't make comparisons. The entire lb group from last year was tough. If you separate any of them and put them on any Mayfield team, one at a time, they would all shine. Kind of like having Brent Simpkins, Jay Burgett, Jonathan Jackson and Mikey Bright all together.