Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK and Florida gametime thread.
this game is over gators are up by 14 with under 5 minutes
I really hate pulling for another team, but I'm thinking the only way a change is going to happen is if UK loses 1st round of the SEC tournament, then gets beat first round of the NCAA tournament. At this point, I hope that is what happens. If UK wins the NCAA tournament then that means we will have longer to put up with this shit.
BCF4L Wrote:I really hate pulling for another team, but I'm thinking the only way a change is going to happen is if UK loses 1st round of the SEC tournament, then gets beat first round of the NCAA tournament. At this point, I hope that is what happens. If UK wins the NCAA tournament then that means we will have longer to put up with this shit.

Kentucky got an easy draw in the SEC tourney.....Auburn and then winner of Ole Miss/Bammie. ( at least that's what I read on KSR ).
This is the first time in UK HISTORY that a team has beaten them 6 times in a row. This UK team is breaking all kinds of records, just not the right ones.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Kentucky got an easy draw in the SEC tourney.....Auburn and then winner of Ole Miss/Bammie. ( at least that's what I read on KSR ).
With this UK team, no draw is easy. I believe EKU could beat them now.
BCF4L Wrote:This is the first time in UK HISTORY that a team has beaten them 6 times in a row. This UK team is breaking all kinds of records, just not the right ones.

Another Tubby 'FIRST'.........:Thumbs:
Dont forget its the first time since the 1974 season that UK has not beat a ranked team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
BCF4L Wrote:With this UK team, no draw is easy. I believe EKU could beat them now.

Not only EKU, but Western, Murray and Morehead too. Transy would take them into double overtime.
Batpuff Wrote:Dont forget its the first time since the 1974 season that UK has not beat a ranked team.
Another Tubby 'FIRST'. :igiveup:
Kentucky may have lost, but this should be the nail in the coffin for Tubby (lets hope).......

Hey Tubby,

NANANANANANANA HEY HEY HEY Goodbye!
Evidently, that statement in the LHL about Noah calling the UK basketball team 'The KITTY-CATS' had little effect on the intensity in which UK demonstrated today. Do these guys have any NADS at all?? Amazing.....and guess who 'recruited' all these guys? Yep....OTS. That's what we got representing the University of Kentucky.....and Kentucky fans have the audacity to call Joakin Noah a girl.......yeah, right.