Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Pikeville (59th Champ)Broadcast on 103.1 or www.wpke.com
Thoughts/Predictions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Should be a great game, going with Valley tho by 10
Upset of the tourney for me on this one. I am going with the Panthers by 3.
I think this will be one of the best games in the mountains to watch thi season. Shelby Valley won both regular season games this year by 13 and 10. I think this one will be closer and both teams will be playing each other harder than they did in the first two matchups. I hope both teams play this one injury free and lets watch a good ballgame. I dont really want to make a prediction because I feel like it will be to close to call. It might even come down to who is hitting freethrows or even a shot or rebound will determine the outcome.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Would like to see Pikeville pull this one out.
Can't wait to watch this game. good luck Wildcats - don't get sloppy or cocky - P-ville might just take it away from you!
Normally, I would pull my Panthers...but I don't know...this should be a really good game...I do hope that the panthers pull it out, we did last year...and I think we can this year too....I'm not going to make a prediction...

Too close to tell.:confused:
Good luck to the Panthers. They seem to be getting more consistant and playing really well right now. Should be a great game to watch.:1:
Valley by 5
Pikeville by 4
It's hard to beat a team three times. Both have really nice teams, it should be one to watch. I will take Pikeville by 2-3.

Well SV has beaten the Panthers twice this season and neither game was close but neither was a blowout either. I expect a similar outcome to this one. Not as much pressure on either team this time as both are in the Regional Tourney. I'll say SV by 8.
It's turning out to be like last year, Pikeville beat ER 3 times last year i think to get to district finals, SV beat Pikeville twice in regular season then we beat them to get the district title, hopefully it will play out the same this year!
Go Valley!!!
Valley by 5
Good luck to both teams but im going with valley! but should be a good game!
Should be a very entertaining game to watch, both teams will be ready to play in this one. Im going to take Valley in this one by 7 points.
thetribe Wrote:It's hard to beat a team three times. Both have really nice teams, it should be one to watch. I will take Pikeville by 2-3.

I don't think it is a hard thing to do. My junior year we beat Pike Central 5 times in one year. Twice in the regular season, once in the PIT championship, once in the district championship, and once in the region championship.
ttt
they call me the pikeville crazyfan go panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! panthers by 4
Shelby Valley won
shelby valley won