Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne v.s. Allen Central (3/2/07)
District Championship folks! Whos going to get it?
IMO I think it will come down to who wants it the most. Ac has 2 different teams. They have the team that does not come to play and force shots or they have the team that brings their "A" game and plays team ball and can take down a good team like Sf by 20+. Hopefully it will be the A game team and do the same to Bl as the did to SF. So im going out on a limb and say Ac by 15+. Good luck to both but im Pulling for you AC. GO AC bring it on home :1:
AC should win this one.
Should be a good game. I know most people will think it'll be a blow out, but I wouldn't think so. If Betsy Layne controls the boards, then they could win this game, but if they don't do that then it could be a blow out. Good Luck to Both Teams!

Allen Central- 72
Betsy Layne- 61
I'm gonna go with Allen Central in this one. I know it's hard to beat a team 4 times in one season, but they have a lot of momentum coming off a landslide victory over the host Raiders. I think the Martin/Witt match-up down low will be a good one, but I think the difference maker will be Tyler Slone. You know Collins, Hammonds, and Martin will have solid performances. I think if Slone can hit the baseline jumper consistently, and kind of play "in the shadows" a little, the Rebels will win. Allen Central is 3-0 this season against Betsy Layne and has won each game by an average score of 58-47. I don't look for things to change Friday night. Good Luck to both teams. I know it will be a hard fought game, but I'm going with Johnny Martin and the Rebels to win the District Championship for the first time since 1999.

Allen Central - 71
Betsy Layne - 59
Gotta go with my Rebels. Come on AC let's bring this one home.
Allen Central by 10
AC will win this one....BL has nothing on AC....wish i could have saw ol p burg and AC go at it that would ahve been a real game...goodluck AC
Good luck Rebels. I hope u can keep it up and go a long way in the 15th region tourney
Allen Central 70 Betsy Layne 52
I am going to go with AC in this one.
AC- 63
BL- 58
billy boy Wrote:AC will win this one....BL has nothing on AC....wish i could have saw ol p burg and AC go at it that would ahve been a real game...goodluck AC

Yea I think pburg and achs would have been a good one, but i'd say allen central in this 1.
billy boy Wrote:AC will win this one....BL has nothing on AC....wish i could have saw ol p burg and AC go at it that would ahve been a real game...goodluck AC

How can you say that when BL beat Pburg 3 times this year? They must have something on pburg then!
I am going with Allen Central by 7 points in this one. Should be a whale of a game and the atmosphere will be electric like always.

AC-68
BL-61
BL had problems late against Pburg when they went small and presssed, BL had several turnovers and have had real problems with AC's press this year. If BL can control tempo then I look for this to be a close game but would take AC by 2. However if the Rebels play as great as they did against SF and have that press going strong and the pace is uptempo then AC by 15. My pick to be a difference maker in this game will be Tyler Slone but I see him being bigger on D end when he and BL's Collins match up.
I say AC will win this one by 10+. Betsy Layne is lucky they are even playin tonight instead of P-burg IMO.
15thRegionX Wrote:How can you say that when BL beat Pburg 3 times this year? They must have something on pburg then!

15th why are you always downing pburg, what do they have against you, im yet to find anything positive that you have said about us. Pburg just has a funner team to watch that is what would make them and AC a better game, plus its at an alternate site. I mean if you dont have nothing good to say about us then dont say nothing at all, there is no point in jumping down someones throat cause they say something positive about da burg. Plus the game a few nights ago was Pburgs game it was 8 on 5 i mean come on.

AC-78
BL-61
I have to go with my Rebels. They have had a great season, and they deserve this WIN tonight. They have fought hard and I believe they are a contender. Collins will definitely put up some numbers up tonight, along with Martin and Slone. Hopefully Robinson will do the same as he did Tuesday night! I think Betsy Layne will put up a little bit of a fight. But when it comes down to it, they will come up short AGAIN! Allen Central has defeated Betsy Layne 3 consecutive times this year. Who is to say they won't whip them again. I'll take the Rebels by 12. GO AC! Bringin' us home the GOLD!

:champ:- Assister