Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn Wildcats Vs. Hazard Bulldogs-District Finals
The wildcats come off a huge win to play the bulldogs in the District final. The bulldogs are without a very essential key player Matt Williams in this game who is expected to return during region.

Who do u think will win.
I think the way Buckhorn played tonight they could beat UK.

GOOO DAWGS!!!!
Hazard by 10.
I think the Dawgs will win this one!! GOOO DAWGS!!!!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I think the way Buckhorn played tonight they could beat UK.

GOOO DAWGS!!!!
i agree but, if uk keeps on playing like they are now anyone in the 14th will be able to beat them!!!Smile
Buckhorn is rollin' right now and it's hard to beat a team like that. The inside game will definitely go to Buckhorn and the outside game will go to Hazard. I gotta go with Buckhorn because they have been playing and everyone thought PCC would win or it would be close....yeah I have to go with Buckhorn.
Hazard by 3 .
The dawgs are playing without Matt Williams who is a key defensive player. Hazard also does not seem to have peaked yet as much as Buckhorn has. It will be a very good game to watch. I am pulling for the dawgs with a win, maybe in OT.
Hazard by 3
i see this one going in overtime, if the wildcats come ready to play like they did against PCC, this one will be really really close.

I'll still take the dogs by 1
Buckhorn by 6. They are play good basketball at the right time
i'm pullin for the dawgs but i'll take either team by 5 or less
Buckhorn by a lot.
Buckhorn by 4
They are playing great, they just havent clicked untill now but this team is coached very well and they have the players to make a run in the region...
im taking BHorn,,If They play n e thing like they did against pcc itll be a great game
With the loss of Matt Williams and Buckhorn playing as good as they did against pcc. then buckhorn 10+.
Go Dawgs!! Heart, Soul, Skill, and Faith!! Do you BEST and play Hard, don't just play!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Maybe if they win by a lot they will play you all as a loser!!!! GO KCC Wink Wink Wink
JBS Fan Wrote:Buckhorn by a lot.
Hazard by 6
Sounds like it should be a close one. Good Luck Buckhorn!!
Buckhorn by 6
if Buckhorn plays how the did against pcc i dont see them losing this game.....but if the dont bulldos by 5 or more