Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Williamsburg 08/25
Any thoughts and predictions for this game....
Jumpers by 14 the jumpers are going to have to get some pressure on the QB and step up there pass defense... to win this Game...:1:
I think this will be a shootout with Williamsburg coming out on top 48-45.
Somerset 42-35
Purple Bunnies - 41

Orange Jackets - 19
Look for Coach Lucas to have Jumpers ready to play. Their pass Def. is better than showed last week. Jumpers 35-28.
Somerset 49 to 14
Somerset 28 Williamsburg 20
Bunnies 28-21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Watching this one close. The bunnies will be in Ram Land in a few weeks in the first game between the two. Throwing the other Orange and Black team some love...

Jackets 35
Bunnies 28
Jumpers 41 Jackets 6
Williamsburg 21-14
Cellking Wrote:Look for Coach Lucas to have Jumpers ready to play. Their pass Def. is better than showed last week. Jumpers 35-28.

Their pass defense better be way better, or Williamsburg will make them pay .
I changed the thread title to indicate the date and location of the game.

This is requested format when initiating football threads.

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:I changed the thread title to indicate the date and location of the game.

This is requested format when initiating football threads.

Smile
old dogs can learn new tricks .
High scoring game with Somerset pulling away late. 42-28
Jackets sting bunnies by 1
Close game for sure need more details before I make this game prediction
How many players does Williamsburg have back from last years team?
Cobraxx Wrote:How many players does Williamsburg have back from last years team?

They only lost two starters.
Williamsburg - 34

Somerset - 24
Bunnies in a shootout
I think the Williamsburg defense is better than advertised.
Williamsburg 42
Somerset 21
That was a good looking team last year. With them only losing 2 and Somerset losing a huge playmaker at RB, I'm going Williamsburg by 7 in a close one.
Cobraxx Wrote:That was a good looking team last year. With them only losing 2 and Somerset losing a huge playmaker at RB, I'm going Williamsburg by 7 in a close one.

Williamsburg is definitely a much better team this year than last. if Somerset plays anything like they did last week they are in trouble.
pjdoug Wrote:They only lost two starters.

Possibly 2 more this week.Confusedhh:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg is definitely a much better team this year than last. if Somerset plays anything like they did last week they are in trouble.

Williamsburg should be better than last year. Hard to gauge how good they are off playing Jellico. This should be a better test.
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg should be better than last year. Hard to gauge how good they are off playing Jellico. This should be a better test.
Yep. We'll find out a little more tomorrow night .
Somerset 42
Williamsburg 28
Rumor floating that 2 senior lineman, and probably their best 2 lineman, have quit the team? Anyone know if this is true or not?
baller1989 Wrote:Rumor floating that 2 senior lineman, and probably their best 2 lineman, have quit the team? Anyone know if this is true or not?

:truestory: