Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson co 38 Berea 0
Expected this. Boring game against worst team in state but it's a W
Congrats to Generals. A win is a win.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Generals. A win is a win.

Our 7th grade team could have beaten Berea they looked like a junior high team our program should be more advanced than playing weak 1A schools by now .
Berea has lost I think 27 games in a row not a win to be overally excited about
Next up another bad 1A school
I hate it for the Berea kids. I wish they could sneak up on a win. Tough to lose every game like that and keep coming back.
poor ole pirates.
papagrit Wrote:I hate it for the Berea kids. I wish they could sneak up on a win. Tough to lose every game like that and keep coming back.

I hate it too. I always feel bad for teams like them and Jenkins. These kids go out and work as hard as anybody.
Well Berea has to get some interest in their program. NONE of their coaches are in the building, they don't have a stadium, and the coaches they have outside of one assistant has zero football experience. The kids in the community who can play football know Berea's program isn't very good as elementary kids and wind up at Madison Central and Madison Southern by the time they reach high school.
jchs football parent Wrote:Next up another bad 1A school

Trust me, Pineville may been down a little this year. But Jackson Co. has never beat Pineville since they have had football. It won't change this year
Football50 Wrote:Trust me, Pineville may been down a little this year. But Jackson Co. has never beat Pineville since they have had football. It won't change this year

Jackson county should win this game 41-21
They won't stop Dylan Martin
jchs football parent Wrote:Jackson county should win this game 41-21

You have high hopes. lol
this is year 3 under Clay Dalton he has to Deliver and show progress. He has had very weak schedules Has to produce now.
I actually know Jackson county and they should be thankful for any win they get there is a reason why those 1a school's are on your schedule it wasn't by mistake

Three of the five wins Jackson county has had in the past two years are from Berea

So can't really call them a bad school when your bad yourself 😉
Mr cold74 Wrote:I actually know Jackson county and they should be thankful for any win they get there is a reason why those 1a school's are on your schedule it wasn't by mistake

Three of the five wins Jackson county has had in the past two years are from Berea

So can't really call them a bad school when your bad yourself 😉

Thats my point this is Dalton 4th year as head man he has had good ms teams come up including 9-2 ms team last year dalton is 6-26 as head coach he has to produce this year half his wins against a winless berea team worst team in state .