Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley sends Lee Co. home early....
What happened to lee...owsley must have wanted it more..
WOW! Kind of sums up Lee County's season!
Congrats Owsley
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:WOW! Kind of sums up Lee County's season!

This may take over as the biggest LETDOWN in the 14th. What you think playboy?
great job to owsley on the win
I was absolutely surprised about this one. WoW!! Congrats to the Owls.
Congrats Owsley
Congrats Owsley
Survivor Wrote:This may take over as the biggest LETDOWN in the 14th. What you think playboy?
Without a DOUBT Survivor!!!!
the biggest letdown was pcc getting blew out by buckhorn..
I agree, Both are big Letdowns pcc gettin BLEWOUT by Bhorn and Lee losing to Owsley..........Congrats Owsley!
Lee absolutely brought this loss upon themselves. They appeared to have played with no heart. I hate to have to say that, but when you've got 7 seniors on the team and none of them really "step up" in district tournament play, then you want the season to be over. Now I'm from Lee and this one was a long time coming. These boys have got quite cocky and had their heads blown up and it sure seems like they've gotten lazy...imo.
On another note, Owsley played so hard and gave everything they had to a team who had recently beat them by nearly 40 pts. Some Comeback Kids if you ask me...Adam McIntosh, Matt Wright, Trey Congleton and Jeremy Congleton all had great games and sent Lee home. end of story........

maybe next year Bobcats

Good Luck on Saturday Owls
Congrats Owsley!!
Congrats Owsley! Sad to see Lee Co. get sent home early. I always enjoyed playing against them and really enjoyed their coach, hes a great guy!