Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mink resigns at North Laurel
Kyle Mink, head softball coach at North for last three years, resigned Monday morning. He has three young kids at home, wants to spend more time with them. North is two-time defending region champ, and has won 17 overall in 23 years. They return everyone this season, with only two seniors on roster this year, so they will probably be preseason regional favorite at least next two years.
Don't know what I was thinking, should have said Kyle has been there four years, and has won the last three regional titles.
Let the search begin. Another top notch program open!
They should have every coach in that state begging for this job. That's a factory and ready made winner. Only have to worry about 2 or 3 teams every year. Guaranteed trip to region every year with a horrible district other than Clay.

Id say they'll get a lot of names.
Any updates on this one yet? They could have hired a coach and ive been so busy I wouldn't know.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They should have every coach in that state begging for this job. That's a factory and ready made winner. Only have to worry about 2 or 3 teams every year. Guaranteed trip to region every year with a horrible district other than Clay.

Id say they'll get a lot of names.
Any updates on this one yet? They could have hired a coach and ive been so busy I wouldn't know.

You'd be very surprised at just how few people are interested in what is one of the best jobs in the state. There has never been many applicants each time this job has opened up! Makes you wonder why? Everything you say about the position is true!