Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin vs. Sheldon Clark (2/27/07, 6:00)
Magoffin plays Sheldon Clark Tuesday night 6:30 pm.

I say MC by 15+
MC by whatever they want it to be!
Welp.................................................mc By25+
Sc
Black and Gold Wrote:Sc
:thatsfunn
MC by 33.
Black and Gold Wrote:Sc

You can hope, but your team better get by Paintsville first.
StillAnMCfan Wrote::thatsfunn

Whats so funny about that? Sheldon Clark played MC a great game not too long ago. Why doesn't anyone give SC any credit? They've made huge improvements over the last 2 years, and they deserve a chance in this game.
cards_athlete Wrote:Whats so funny about that? Sheldon Clark played MC a great game not too long ago. Why doesn't anyone give SC any credit? They've made huge improvements over the last 2 years, and they deserve a chance in this game.

Yes, they did play Magoffin pretty close last time but I don't believe Ashley Jade was 100% for that game. Sheldon Clark has made some improvements, don't get me wrong, but they are no where near the level of Magoffin. The only chance they have in this game is if Magoffin doesn't show up. Lady Hornets by 20+.
Sc
Sheldon Clark by 35...Yea right.
15thRegionX Wrote:Sheldon Clark by 35.

:ape:
lol
The MC girls have been pretty good talking for themselves against the naysayers.... I'll just leave it to them. Come at 6:30 tonight and watch them talk.
SC has a chance up until 6:30, then the chances start getting slim.
MC by 22
[QUOTE=StillAnMCfan]The MC girls have been pretty good talking for themselves against the naysayers.... I'll just leave it to them. Come at 6:30 tonight and watch them talk.[/QUOTE

Yea show up tonight is the only way you will get a win, Since the game is Wed night.

Magoffin by 20.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:[QUOTE=StillAnMCfan]The MC girls have been pretty good talking for themselves against the naysayers.... I'll just leave it to them. Come at 6:30 tonight and watch them talk.[/QUOTE

Yea show up tonight is the only way you will get a win, Since the game is Wed night.

Magoffin by 20.

What is your problem? No one is putting Lawrence County down. They have a good team. I say this will be a really exciting against Sheldon Clark. Last nights game between Lawrence and Sheldon Clark was exciting. Futhermore, I believe you are reffering to the boys game against Lawrence County. IT IS on Wednesday night. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this thread about the Magoffin vs. Sheldon Clark GIRLS game. And isn't this thread in the GIRLS forum.
Hoopla Wrote:[QUOTE=Batpuff]

What is your problem? No one is putting Lawrence County down. They have a good team. I say this will be a really exciting against Sheldon Clark. Last nights game between Lawrence and Sheldon Clark was exciting. Futhermore, I believe you are reffering to the boys game against Lawrence County. IT IS on Wednesday night. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this thread about the Magoffin vs. Sheldon Clark GIRLS game. And isn't this thread in the GIRLS forum.

Well there is no problem, but you would figure that since your playing magoffin co you would at least no the date and time, which is Wed night and not Tue night. The first game is the girls which is Magoffin Co and SC and the 2nd game that night are the boys which just happen to be LC and
Magoffin Co.

And the LC boys dont even play SC they play Magoffin Co as well just after Magoffin and SC girls game.

Just so you know the games tonight are Paintsville and JC girls and boys!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:[QUOTE=StillAnMCfan]The MC girls have been pretty good talking for themselves against the naysayers.... I'll just leave it to them. Come at 6:30 tonight and watch them talk.[/QUOTE

Magoffin by 20.
The MC girls play TONIGHT at 6:30 Batpuff. Tuesday 2/27/07
Magoffin easily, their guards have alot of experience in these type games and can handle the pressure. Sheldon Clark has some talent but its young inexperienced talent.(compared to MC) As long as the refs let the teams play and not try to control the entire game it shouldn't be much of a contest.IMO
Batpuff Wrote:[QUOTE=Hoopla]

Just so you know the games tonight are Paintsville and JC girls and boys!!!
Wrong

Well there is no problem, but you would figure that since your playing magoffin co you would at least no the date and time, which is Wed night and not Tue night.

Tuesday 2/27/07 MC vs. SC 6:30 Girls
Tuesday 2/27/07 PHS vs. JC 8:00 Boys
Wednesday 2/28/07 JC vs. PHS 6:30 Girls
Wednesday 2/28/07 LC vs. MC 8:00 Boys
Girls 57th District

Feb 27, 07Sheldon Clarkvs Magoffin @Paintsville- 6:30 PM 57th District

Boys 57th District

Feb 27, '07 Johnson Central vs Paintsville @Paintsville- 8:00 PM 57th District
BTW, Batpuff or whoever changed the title of this thread, you might want to put it back like I had it. It looks funny where it's wrong.
I will be the first to admit when I am wrong and the Schedule I was give and also the one I got out of the paper was wrong. It has them listed as playing Wed nigh. Look at Fridays Big Sandy Newspaper shows that it is to be played Wed night and that the Paintsville girls and Jc girls play tonight.

Again I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And the LC boys dont even play SC they play Magoffin Co as well just after Magoffin and SC girls game.

DIDN"T SAY THAT LC BOYS PLAYED SC. REREAD MY POST AND YOU WILL SEE THIS. I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GIRLS GAME LAST NIGHT.
MC by 24....
sc and is this game oin be on the radio