Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civilian deaths in Iraq
It is estimated that at least 54,000 have been killed, but the number may be in the hundreds of thousands. There have been at least 3,100 US Soldiers killed and nearly 20,000 wounded. Do the numbers make you rethink you opinion of Bush and the lies that he has told regarding the reason that we went to war?

Here is a story on the topic: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=29...SFeeds0312

Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I just can't wait for the next election, as I get to vote, and Bush will no longer be in there.
I'm glad that Bush's term is coming to a close. I didn't want/vote him in there in the first place. The war was stupid. We only went to war because he had to do what his daddy never did and look what it has got us. Send him and his family members over there to fight for a WEEK and see how much his opinion of the war changes.

Marion Albright'sp' said after the 10 year sanctions the United States put on Iraq which kept alot of food out of Iraq ended up costly the lifes of 500,000 kids because of malnutrition was worth it.This statement was made by Louis Farakhan in his speech to the the convention for then nation of Islam.Did our sanctions help in the deaths of that many kids?