Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made in America?
It's a non-boundary, global, free-for-all economy, so Trump Conglomerated is "business as custom" in off-shoring all kinds of brand products. However, the Scripture speaks of a divorce between creed and deed when it comes to acts of charity and kindness, and there is a divorce between the tweeting don's rhetoric and actual business practices. Political opportunism with a rabid base allows it.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It's a non-boundary, global, free-for-all economy, so Trump Conglomerated is "business as custom" in off-shoring all kinds of brand products. However, the Scripture speaks of a divorce between creed and deed when it comes to acts of charity and kindness, and there is a divorce between the tweeting don's rhetoric and actual business practices. Political opportunism with a rabid base allows it.

Post the Scripture, or are vagaries your best in that area too?

Still better than rhetoric from the dawning twerp. And BTW, you are miserable at analogies, but seeing you writhing in agony is worth the price of admission.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would say ol' John and the admonition to not just love in word but to do so in deed, words and egotism as over against charity in the service of love, of Christ.

Take heed, friendo, lest you fall where you think you stand.

The tweeting don has crafted the very traps he falls in. We'll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I would say ol' John and the admonition to not just love in word but to do so in deed, words and egotism as over against charity in the service of love, of Christ.

Take heed, friendo, lest you fall where you think you stand.

The tweeting don has crafted the very traps he falls in. We'll see.

I knew you wouldn't post actual Scripture, it's hard to say what weird translation you'd use anyway. Nonetheless, it's hard to take a guy serious who only accepts the parts of the Bible he happens to agree with, and you're dead last behind even Obama where giving me any kind of advice is concerned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]