Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New alignment
When will they have the new alignment due to the new school and Jenkins moving to the 15th region?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Why is Jenkins moving to the 15th region?
South Floyd + Allen Central = Floyd Central.

The consolidation took one team out of the 15th, so Jenkins took that spot.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
cougarpride08 Wrote:When will they have the new alignment due to the new school and Jenkins moving to the 15th region?

I believe that starts this upcoming season. Jenkins basketball schedule is on the KHSAA and they have the 15th Region All A Tournament listed, plus their district games.
What region is Floyd Central in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:What region is Floyd Central in?

15th
Floyd Central should be the favorite in the region they have the top player and point guard in the Tackett kid
cougarpride08 Wrote:When will they have the new alignment due to the new school and Jenkins moving to the 15th region?

The 15th has already realigned. I'm pretty sure this is what was agreed upon:

57th: Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, Paintsville, and Magoffin
58th: Prestonsburg, Floyd Central, Betsy Layne, and Lawrence County
59th: Pikeville, Shelby Valley, East Ridge, and Jenkins
60th: Belfry, Pike Central, Phelps, and Piarist
JC will win the 57th
Floyd Central will win the 58th and the region
Pikeville will win the 59th
Pike Central will win the 60th if transfers are eligible
HollerBoy Wrote:JC will win the 57th
Floyd Central will win the 58th and the region
Pikeville will win the 59th
Pike Central will win the 60th if transfers are eligible

Floyd will win the region you need to stop smoking what ever you smoking it's definitely clouding your judgement Lol

Pikeville wins again
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Floyd will win the region you need to stop smoking what ever you smoking it's definitely clouding your judgement Lol

Pikeville wins again

Floyd Central beat pikeville 20+ in the summer with a FULL pikeville roster. If not for pikeville getting hotter than a firecracker in the last 4 minutes against south Floyd, south Floyd wins that game. Pikeville has absolutely no bench now as well.
I'd give Johnson Central the edge.
hollerboy Wrote:floyd central beat pikeville 20+ in the summer with a full pikeville roster. If not for pikeville getting hotter than a firecracker in the last 4 minutes against south floyd, south floyd wins that game. Pikeville has absolutely no bench now as well.

you said it in the summer. Not a full roster at the games i seen
theprez Wrote:you said it in the summer. Not a full roster at the games i seen

They played pikeville once at PC this summer FC was without Collins and Pikeville was without one player I call that pretty darn even and FC came out the winner and it wasn't a pretty sight at the end of the first 20 minutes
Out the door the 1st round of the sweet sixteen whoever it is, just saying.
Rumors have been flying for the last 3 years that Rockcastle will be headed back to the 13th Region. Will the 12th and 13th have a new alignment anytime soon?
No reason to move Rockcastle to the 13th unless someone is leaving. The most likely options would be to move the Laurels back to the 12th or move Harlan County/Harlan to the 14th.
HollerBoy Wrote:Floyd Central beat pikeville 20+ in the summer with a FULL pikeville roster. If not for pikeville getting hotter than a firecracker in the last 4 minutes against south Floyd, south Floyd wins that game. Pikeville has absolutely no bench now as well.

You actually going to put a lot into summer ball if you do you will get your feelings hurt I've been watching it for 35+ years summer does not mean crap
Spurlock will have them boys a rolling this coming season!
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:You actually going to put a lot into summer ball if you do you will get your feelings hurt I've been watching it for 35+ years summer does not mean crap
Summer ball means pretty much nothing in any given sport... seems like this argument will never die. I guess it gives people a reason to celebrate or something. lol
Summer ball gives the hopeless hope.