Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central vs. South Floyd (58th District Tournament)
South Floyd will be hosting the tournament this year and will play Allen Central in the first round. I think Allen Central wins but, will be some exciting basketball. Game is on 2/27, this coming Tuesday. Good Luck to both teams!

AC-73
SF-69
This game will be at 8pm Tuesday Night.
I agree BS, this will be a great game, and I see AC coming away with the W by 9 points in the end.

AC-71
SF-62
AC by 10
Rebels better come to play or it will be an early exit. Good luck rebs.

AC-64
SF-59
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Rebels better come to play or it will be an early exit. Good luck rebs.

AC-64
SF-59

I dont think I could imagine an early exit, BGR you would be the first to know how I would be if it did happen.
Hope South Floyd can somehow pull this one out.
I expect AC to win, but dont count out SF just yet. SF has nothing to lose, look for them to play thier hearts. Very dangerous team this time of year.
i agree beavercreek
Lack of discipline and inconsistency have not allowed SF to put together 4 solid qtrs. this year, but stranger things have happened. They have had success against AC in spurts this season, but it will take their best game this year to make any noise in this tourney.
AC by 8...
With the district tournament being at South Floyd and they havent beat AC this year so i look for them to come out ready to play. And because everyone is over looking them and AC prolly thinks they already have it in the bag i think SF has a good chance to pull off the upset. But im gonna go with AC in a close one just cause of the size difference. SF will have to win shooting the 3 if they do.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:With the district tournament being at South Floyd and they havent beat AC this year so i look for them to come out ready to play. And because everyone is over looking them and AC prolly thinks they already have it in the bag i think SF has a good chance to pull off the upset. But im gonna go with AC in a close one just cause of the size difference. SF will have to win shooting the 3 if they do.

Allen Central knows the capabilities of South Floyd and in no way shape or form do they think they have it in the bag, nor are they overlooking the Raiders. Trust me, Im pretty close to the team, they are as confident as ever right now as the new and real season begins. Johnny will have his players ready as will Barry, both of these guys are excellent coaches and even better individuals off the court. This will be a tough task for Allen Central to get by, and for South Floyd as well. Should be very exciting and Im looking forward to it. Good luck to both squads!
-STATS- Wrote:Allen Central knows the capabilities of South Floyd and in no way shape or form do they think they have it in the bag, nor are they overlooking the Raiders. Trust me, Im pretty close to the team, they are as confident as ever right now as the new and real season begins. Johnny will have his players ready as will Barry, both of these guys are excellent coaches and even better individuals off the court. This will be a tough task for Allen Central to get by, and for South Floyd as well. Should be very exciting and Im looking forward to it. Good luck to both squads!
:Thumbs: Good post.
I'm sure Coach Martin and the Rebels go into this game taking it one at a time and the Raiders will give all they have because 3 seniors do not want to play their last game Tuesday night and Coach Hall will get the most out of his team in this one. Over the past several years SF has lost very few games at home but I think AC will pull out a close win, by 5. I think this will be a fast paced game, however I do look for SF to take the ball to the rim or at least into the paint.
im takin SF by 4...look for someone besides the johnson's to have a great game...
South Floyd by 3.......EJ has a big game!
Allen Central by 20.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
AC 68 SF 54
Although it wouldnt suprise me to see SF pull the upset, AC hasn't played the best schedule in the world so their record is somewhat decieving. If SF comes out hott it could be a different story. SF actually had AC down by quiet a few in their previous games and remember its at the Raider Arena.
Ac by 14
Should be closer than people think being on SF's home court. I am going to go wit AC by 4!
Allen Central beat South Floyd at South Floyd by 12 points. And yes, this is the District Tournament and the Raiders will play with an extra intensity. But what makes some of you think that Allen Central won't turn their game up a notch as well. This is the Rebels' first Conference Crown since the 2000-2001 campaign, and their seeking their first District Championship since 1999. They know what's at stake, and the senior leadership of Josh Martin and Ryan Collins will take over and the Rebels will not lode this game. South Floyd has had too many problems with one player trying to take over a game, and I don't think those problems will be solved by tomorrow night. I'm taking Johnny Martin and Allen Central by 15 in this one...72-57.