Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 74 Prestonsburg 55
Belfry won by 19. P burg pulled within 10 at the start of the fourth, but Belfry eased away with the win. Case had 26
The score was 74 to 55 I believe.
Congrats Belfry
Wow. Great math on my part....lol
They won by 19
Please edit the score.
Congrats Belfry
Congrats Belfry
Good win Belfry
congrats belfry, tough week of games for prestonsburg. i think this was a good week tho, great week right b4 tourny time...
any stats?
Congrats Belfry
The Blackcats were just exhausted tonight after having 4 games in 4 nights. Just didnt have the intensity they normally have. Congrats Belfry.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:The Blackcats were just exhausted tonight after having 4 games in 4 nights. Just didnt have the intensity they normally have. Congrats Belfry.

Excuses, Excuses...Belfry was just the better team and it showed.
Ouch! Congrats to Belfry. I'm sure P-burg and Belfry will both be ready for District play though.
Charlie Wrote:Excuses, Excuses...Belfry was just the better team and it showed.

You tell me where i used an excuse. I stated a fact. Do you think it doesnt wear a team down playing 4 nights in a row? P-burg was off because of it and thats the truth.
Charlie Wrote:Excuses, Excuses...Belfry was just the better team and it showed.
No excuses were made, your trying to start crap on here. This game ment nothing to Prestonsburg. Playing 4 games in 4 days really takes a toll on your body, you wouldn't know cause you probably don't play at all.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:You tell me where i used an excuse. I stated a fact. Do you think it doesnt wear a team down playing 4 nights in a row? P-burg was off because of it and thats the truth.

Well, obviosuly they are not conditioned that much, because Belfry has played 9 games in 11 days and went 6-3. So, obviously BELFRY is more conditioned than P'burg because they have been doing this all season. The sad thing is this is the end of the season and when everyone should be in the best shape, however you are stating they are tired. So you are giving an excuse for P'burg.
Congrats Belfry, good strong solid team. Our Blackcats were exhausted, Stephens, Patton only played about two quarters. Chayse Martin totally spent, Mason also wore out. But all in all a productive week for the Blackcats. Tough competition makes you tourney ready. No excuses, we take the loss and will build from it.
Charlie Wrote:Well, obviosuly they are not conditioned that much, because Belfry has played 9 games in 11 days and went 6-3. So, obviously BELFRY is more conditioned than P'burg because they have been doing this all season. The sad thing is this is the end of the season and when everyone should be in the best shape, however you are stating they are tired. So you are giving an excuse for P'burg.

I agree. With the season almost over Pburg should be conditioned enough to make it through these games. But it wasn't a bad week for Pburg. The state champs play 4 games in 3 days...
Charlie Wrote:Well, obviosuly they are not conditioned that much, because Belfry has played 9 games in 11 days and went 6-3. So, obviously BELFRY is more conditioned than P'burg because they have been doing this all season. The sad thing is this is the end of the season and when everyone should be in the best shape, however you are stating they are tired. So you are giving an excuse for P'burg.

Well someone better tell the KHSAA, because they show you have played 8 games in 22 days. Obviously, you dont have your facts very straight.

No i didnt give an excuse. I said congrats to Belfry and everything so you can stop sayin i said something that i didnt. But who cares the game meant absolutely nothing.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Well someone better tell the KHSAA, because they show you have played 8 games in 22 days. Obviously, you dont have your facts very straight.

I was wondering the same thing myself. No need in posting something crazy like 9 in 11 days when it's 9 in 25 days or something like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They are just tryin to make P-burg look bad.
alfus21 Wrote:I was wondering the same thing myself. No need in posting something crazy like 9 in 11 days when it's 9 in 25 days or something like that.

K pal.. lets do the math here.. so here we go... 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. thats all it takes... You and your Beaver Creek connection must be using Beaver Creek math.. coz its pretty simple... how many days are from Dec. 20th to Dec. 30th. .... anyone know?..

well, how about this... check it out!

Dec 20, '06Ashland BlazerJohnson Central71- 80(L)Country Music Highway Classic
Dec 21, '06Magoffin CountyJohnson Central79- 75(W)Country Music Highway Classic
(overtime)Dec 22, '06Powell CountyJohnson Central71- 75(L)Country Music Highway Classic
Dec 23, '06Johnson CentralJohnson Central57- 55(W)Country Music Highway Classic
Dec 26, '06Burch, WVWilliamson, WV54- 40(W)Massey Energy Classic
Dec 27, '06Tolsia,WVWilliamson, WV62- 60(W)Massey Energy Classic
(overtime)Dec 28, '06Fleming CountyBelfry81- 63(W)Appalachian Wireless Mountain Schoolboy Classic
Dec 29, '06Blackburn, AustraliaBelfry66- 57(W)Appalachian Wireless Mountain Schoolboy Classic
Dec 30, '06South Division, WIBelfry58- 71(L)Appalachian Wireless Mountain Schoolboy Classic

You do the math! Smile :Thumbs: :thumpsup:
mrfootball03 Wrote:K pal.. lets do the math here.. so here we go... 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. thats all it takes... You and your Beaver Creek connection must be using Beaver Creek math.. coz its pretty simple... how many days are from Dec. 20th to Dec. 30th. .... anyone know?..

(overtime)Dec 22, '06Powell CountyJohnson Central71- 75(L)Country Music Highway Classic
(overtime)Dec 28, '06Fleming CountyBelfry81- 63(W)Appalachian Wireless Mountain Schoolboy Classic
Dec 29, '06Blackburn, AustraliaBelfry66- 57(W)Appalachian Wireless Mountain Schoolboy Classic
Dec 30, '06South Division, WIBelfry58- 71(L)Appalachian Wireless Mountain Schoolboy Classic

Smile @ Beaver Creek Math. My bad. I thought he said their last 9 games were in 11 days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hurray Belfry, you guys rock.
alfus21 Wrote:Smile @ Beaver Creek Math. My bad. I thought he said their last 9 games were in 11 days.

lol... yelp.. i think me & charlie were on the same page.. an u guys were up beaver creek without a paddle haha Smile Smile

its all gravy:Thumbs:
mrfootball03 Wrote:K pal.. lets do the math here.. so here we go... 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. thats all it takes... You and your Beaver Creek connection must be using Beaver Creek math.. coz its pretty simple... how many days are from Dec. 20th to Dec. 30th. .... anyone know?..

You need to read the post by Charlie, he indicated that Belfry "has played 9 games in 11 days". In reading his post one would think he was speaking about the current period of 11 days since we are talking about the current period of 4 days for the Blackcats. He was comparing the conditioning, so one would think we would be talking about the same period of time. The fact the Belfry did something in December has nothing to do with now. Do the math December is month 12 on your calendar and February is month 2. Uh one, two, three, four, five, six..........I'm not tellin'.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:You need to read the post by Charlie, he indicated that Belfry "has played 9 games in 11 days". In reading his post one would think he was speaking about the current period of 11 days since we are talking about the current period of 4 days. The fact the Belfry did something in December has nothing to do with now. Do math December is month 12 on your calendar and February is month 2. Uh one, two, three, four, five, six..........I'm not tellin'.

Ah.. it don't matta... its water under the bridge.. belfry won.. thats the way it is.. excuses are for wussies... Smile
mrfootball03 Wrote:Ah.. it don't matta... its water under the bridge.. belfry won.. thats the way it is.. excuses are for pussies... Smile

You are correct my friend, we are not making excuses. Good luck against Piarist in the district. You know its hard to beat a team 3 times:moon: .
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:You need to read the post by Charlie, he indicated that Belfry "has played 9 games in 11 days". In reading his post one would think he was speaking about the current period of 11 days since we are talking about the current period of 4 days for the Blackcats. He was comparing the conditioning, so one would think we would be talking about the same period of time. The fact the Belfry did something in December has nothing to do with now. Do the math December is month 12 on your calendar and February is month 2. Uh one, two, three, four, five, six..........I'm not tellin'.

I never indicated anything. I simply said they had played 9 games in 11 days. Never did I state that this was the past 11 days. But it doesn't matter, Belfry won. By the way considering they did do this in December says alot because they played 9 games in 11 games and won 6 out of 9 of them. And you all are complaining about 4 games in 4 days. And guess what, this is February. So if your not ready by now you need to put up the roundball and get out the baseball.
Charlie Wrote:I never indicated anything. I simply said they had played 9 games in 11 days. Never did I state that this was the past 11 days. But it doesn't matter, Belfry won. By the way considering they did do this in December says alot because they played 9 games in 11 games and won 6 out of 9 of them. And you all are complaining about 4 games in 4 days. And guess what, this is February. So if your not ready by now you need to put up the roundball and get out the baseball.

Guess What? I never complained about anything. By the way baseballs are round also.:Clap: