Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50th District
South Laurel vs Whitley County at 5:30
Corbin Vs Williamsburg after the first

Games at Corbin.

Thoughts and predictions?
South drills Whitley, second game is a toss up! I'm gonna go with Corbin, the revenge factor from last year, but it wouldn't be a shock if Williamsburg won.
Didn't I see that Williamsburg beat North Laurel?

Corbin South finals!
Didn't I see that Williamsburg beat North Laurel?

Corbin South finals!
CoachNM0523 Wrote:South Laurel vs Whitley County at 5:30
Corbin Vs Williamsburg after the first

Games at Corbin.

Thoughts and predictions?

Wburg won at Corbin a few weeks ago.
Game is a complete tossup IMO.

If Corbins bats get going early it could be a tough night for wburg. If wburg has a good pitching night, we could see wburg get another shot a south.

It should be a shock that Corbin isn't the one seed. They definitely choked that one seed away this year.

I'm gonna say

South over Whitley in 6 innings.
Wburg over corbin by 3 or less runs.

Wburg and South another tossup. South barely beat wburg both times this year.
Can’t wait to get started again. New kid in town, game changer.
TheColonel Wrote:Can’t wait to get started again. New kid in town, game changer.

Seems like every team in the 50th is getting new players. NL got 2 this fall, WC has anew player and hear SL got 3 to move in that are good. Be an interesting year for sure.
Well first off, North is in the 49th, not the 50th. And they have no new players, except a couple of girls from middle school level who were not on roster last year. South has no new players either except in the same vein as new from the middle school. In fact, their roster is down some, three starters from last year that are still in school (Riley, Dalton, and Rogers) didn't come back out.
Van Hagar Wrote:Well first off, North is in the 49th, not the 50th. And they have no new players, except a couple of girls from middle school level who were not on roster last year. South has no new players either except in the same vein as new from the middle school. In fact, their roster is down some, three starters from last year that are still in school (Riley, Dalton, and Rogers) didn't come back out.

My bad, you are correct, please forgive, :worthy:. NL is in the 49th, but did hear they got a couple of new players. SL and NL have new coaches as well. Corbin should be ok as well. Should be very entertaining season.
No new players. In fact, all nine starters are back, no seniors on team last year.
TheColonel Wrote:Can’t wait to get started again. New kid in town, game changer.

Who? Where from? What position?
Gunslinger Wrote:Who? Where from? What position?
Are you talking about the baseball coach's daughter? I heard she can pitch? That is one thing the Lady Colonels really missed the past couple of seasons.