Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Pikeville 69 Allen Central 64
Good win for the panthers... good job coach May!!!
Good Win for Pikeville!
Congrats Pikeville! Coach May? Where was Coach Williams?
OffTheHook Wrote:Congrats Pikeville! Coach May? Where was Coach Williams?
Williams was serving a one game suspension for getting tossed on Saturday. Must be great to have the staff that Pikeville has when things like this happen. Great job Coach May!! 13 Wins for the Panthers!!!!
Congrats to Pikeville, looks like it was a great game.
Congrats Pikeville!!!!
Great win for Pville, AC aint no joke. But they are not playing up to par
Congrats Pikeville.
jOHn:316 Wrote:Great win for Pville, AC aint no joke. But they are not playing up to par
True, but AC's schedule has gotten tougher here lately also!!
bball fan Wrote:True, but AC's schedule has gotten tougher here lately also!!

agreed:thumpsup:
Congrats Pikeville
Congrats Pikeville
Congrats Pikeville
jOHn:316 Wrote:Great win for Pville, AC aint no joke. But they are not playing up to par

Them not playing up to par had a whole lot to do with some very good Pikeville TEAM defense.[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...icon12.gif]
Big win for Pikeville heading into the district. This team is my sleeper to win the region.
Well Pikeville apparently wanted it more tonight, this was a great game to watch. Im not going to complain about the refs, but they did make some pretty questionable calls in Pikevilles favor, but thats what home cookins all about. Tyler Slone shot a 3 pointer near the end of the game, it bounced off the rim, went up into the air, and Johnny Webb said that it hit the top of the goal when it didnt! It was clear as day that the only part of the goal it hit was the rim, in my 18 years of life and watching basketball that was by far the worst call I have ever seen. I know I said I wouldnt complain, but that call I had to talk about a little. But anyways, congrats to Pikeville and Allen Central keep your heads high and get prepared for Magoffin on friday!
Adams from Pikeville was 2 blocks away from a triple double...unofficially, 11pts, 12 rebounds, and 8 blocks
-STATS- Wrote:Tyler Slone shot a 3 pointer near the end of the game, it bounced off the rim, went up into the air, and Johnny Webb said that it hit the top of the goal when it didnt! It was clear as day that the only part of the goal it hit was the rim, in my 18 years of life and watching basketball that was by far the worst call I have ever seen. !
The ruling wasn't that it hit the top of the backboard...it was that it hit the cable support. And yes, it did hit the cable...it was shaking immediately afterward.
Well, I talked to some folks from the Pikeville side after the game and they even said it didnt hit, and they were alot closer than I was.
I was sitting in the upper level on Pikevilles side, I seen the cable moving just the same as the radio people sitting at the scorers table seen it shaking.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
-STATS- Wrote:Well, I talked to some folks from the Pikeville side after the game and they even said it didnt hit, and they were alot closer than I was.

I was standing down by the wall where the goal was and the ball definately hit the cable.
I was in the upper level on the opposite side of the call and saw the cable moving.
HAIL PIKEVILLE Wrote:I was in the upper level on the opposite side of the call and saw the cable moving.
The only way to get this resolved is ask the only guy that knows for sure..........Larry the "Cable" Guy!!!!! LOL
Well I seen it from US 23!!! lol just kidding guys. Good game both teams, I look for both of these teams to have a good showing in the districts and regionals.
Well if it did then it did. Still doesnt change the outcome.
bball fan Wrote:The only way to get this resolved is ask the only guy that knows for sure..........Larry the "Cable" Guy!!!!! LOL

A BBALL Just How bigga Cable was it LOL
I myself would prefer getting the goal like most colleges have that come from the groung but there isnt enuff room lol.... but good win for the panthers... Adams is coming up big down the stretch
that Todd May is doing a great job with him
A little closer than I expected actually, I thought PVille would win by about 15+ but anyway maybe AC can knock off Magoffin and not go into district play on a 3 game skid.
Congrats Pikeville
Nice bounce back win for the panthers after 3 tough losses
thought they played some nice team ball down the stretch when it mattered tonight