Poll: Who is the best player?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jamie McCarty
100.00%
Jamie Case
0%
Landon Slone
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Player in the 15th???
As of today who do you got?
Jamie McCarty as of last Thursday. This could all change come tourney time!!!
I say Ashely Hatfield or Elisha Justice From Valley
This thread is funny, the best team in the region, Shelby Valley, doesn't even have a player mentioned. That's a great poll (note the sarcasm). Throw in Elisha Justice or Ashley Hatfield and it would be a good poll, don't just include the guys who score 30 a game and play no defense, Elisha is the best ball handler and defensive player in the region. Ashley gets a double-double night in and night out. Your poll is ridiculous.
If you are implying Case plays no defense then you are making a ridiculous statement.
There have been several other threads started about this already. Just warning everyone ahead of time, stay on topic and no personal shots at any players.
Hoops Lover Wrote:If you are implying Case plays no defense then you are making a ridiculous statement.

No, Case is the exception on the list, but the other 2 just go out and score, heck, at the beginning of they year, Landon's teammates were trying to keep the ball away from him even. You shouldn't make a poll like this without including some of the best players, even if they are Freshmen.
Lebron Slone
Lawrence Wrote:Lebron Slone

AGREED!:Thumbs:
slone from paintsville
im gonna go with case without ever seeing him play because he has to play more defense than slone and mccarty.
lol
I say Jamie McCarty!!!
Slone w/out a doubt.
What about Alex Hammonds, he dont score a lot but is a great point guard. Never turns the ball over, and will flat D up on you. But in this poll i vote for Case
you can tell that people from the johnson county area get on here LOL
Landon Slone
gamestopper11 Wrote:you can tell that people from the johnson county area get on here LOL

thats what this is for get on here and talk about ur team need to get more ppl from more areas tho. many landon slone fans on here
Slone
Landon Slone is my pick. He can take over a game, and can play with any team in the Region.
IMO I would go with the guys that can win ball games in the clutch. Landon Slone has yet to show me he can win ball games in the clutch. Yeah he won the All-A and won a game at state, but I watched all those games and in IMO he wasn't the best player on the Paintsville team in those clutch games as Bundy, Fergusson, and Vanhoose all stepped up. He has a lot of help, and McCarty from Central and the Justice boy from Valley as well as Bryant from Valley have proved they can win. So with that being said my top 5 in the region would be Justice, Bryant, McCarty, Case and Lando slipping in, but in no particular order. JMO.
Landon Slone is by far the most gifted of all of these player's, I think that can be easily established. McCarty is probably the best shooter, streaky at times, but when he get's going, he gets going. Case is probably the hardest worker and IMO the toughest. They are all good, but based on pure raw talent, I give it to Slone.
mcfan1 Wrote:Landon Slone is by far the most gifted of all of these player's, I think that can be easily established. McCarty is probably the best shooter, streaky at times, but when he get's going, he gets going. Case is probably the hardest worker and IMO the toughest. They are all good, but based on pure raw talent, I give it to Slone.

great post but i will take a hard worker any day.
Jamie McCarty enough said....
Of the three... I would have to say Jamie McCarty. Maybe there should be a poll on who everyone thinks the best players are in the 15th since everyone seems to think there should be many more added to the list?
Lawrence Wrote:Lebron Slone

Smile
Mccarty is 2x the athelete Slone is, IMO.
Gorn Wrote:Mccarty is 2x the athelete Slone is, IMO.
I know u said IMO. Have you ever traveled down the Mountain Parkway and just before the exit 57 there is a real old barn there that has a Mail Pouch sign painted on the side. Jamie McCarty could not gaurd it at nite on a sunday. See there is more to the game than shooting your arm off. Oh yeah he is a good offensive player, But Landon Slone is the better all around player, actually 2x better LOL, and also remember Slone is a true junior. McCarty is supposed to be a freshman, (in college) Maybe thats what u meant 2yrs older LOL.
McCarty
Both Landon and Jamie McCarty are both very good, its a hard choice to make.