Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: I won't have time to golf when I am President
TheRealThing Wrote:And the Obama Administration's sanctioned war on cops, any racial overtones associated with that situation? :biglmao: None that you care to admit to.

"Sanctioned war on cops"? Rhetoric. It would help if you could actually stick to a topic. I now dub you "Chip," as in chip on your shoulder. The statement was that the heavy fuel vitriol directed at President Obama, from not being a citizen to constant "Hussein is a terrorist," was at least partly explainable in terms of race. Your response? "Nuh-uh, Obama hated white people, like cops." Sophomoric.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Sanctioned war on cops"? Rhetoric. It would help if you could actually stick to a topic. I now dub you "Chip," as in chip on your shoulder. The statement was that the heavy fuel vitriol directed at President Obama, from not being a citizen to constant "Hussein is a terrorist," was at least partly explainable in terms of race. Your response? "Nuh-uh, Obama hated white people, like cops." Sophomoric.

I see your projectionist obsessions have taken you irretrievably hostage.

Bob said you're a race baiter, a point of fact on which I concur BTW. You came back and stated as clearly as you're capable, that you believe Obama was the victim of racial bias. Now, I don't know what YOU think the topic is, I however was able to pick it off without a lot of effort.

But you got it right, there was bias the last eight years. It first showed up at the ridiculous beer summit, and if I'm not too mistaken Obama rated the performance of the police in that matter as stupid. It showed up again in the civil disobedience called Occupy Main Street. It showed up every time a black person was arrested for breaking the law and in the subsequent government sanctioned episodes of rioting and arson. It showed up with Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Freddie Grey, Eric Garner and any number of civil rights investigations opened up by the Justice Department.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I see your projectionist obsessions have taken you irretrievably hostage.

Bob said you're a race baiter, a point of fact on which I concur BTW. You came back and stated as clearly as you're capable, that you believe Obama was the victim of racial bias. Now, I don't know what YOU think the topic is, I however was able to pick it off without a lot of effort.

But you got it right, there was bias the last eight years. It first showed up at the ridiculous beer summit, and if I'm not too mistaken Obama rated the performance of the police in that matter as stupid. It showed up again in the civil disobedience called Occupy Main Street. It showed up every time a black person was arrested for breaking the law and in the subsequent government sanctioned episodes of rioting and arson. It showed up with Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Freddie Grey, Eric Garner and any number of civil rights investigations opened up by the Justice Department.

Warm showers together report:

Here is what was said: in the alt right movement at least some of the heavy fuel vitriol directed at President Obama had racial overtones. Not once have I suggested that black folks are incapable of racism. However, it is generally understood sociologically speaking that racism from a majority upon a minority has more immediate impact than from a minority upon a majority, and is more damaging to the minority. This is basic and obvious. Given that, nowhere have I suggested prejudice is somehow only an issue in the hearts of white people.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Warm showers together report:

Here is what was said: in the alt right movement at least some of the heavy fuel vitriol directed at President Obama had racial overtones. Not once have I suggested that black folks are incapable of racism. However, it is generally understood sociologically speaking that racism from a majority upon a minority has more immediate impact than from a minority upon a majority, and is more damaging to the minority. This is basic and obvious. Given that, nowhere have I suggested prejudice is somehow only an issue in the hearts of white people.

My gosh it is true after all. Libs really do think the universe spins around their own heads. That was your twist on the conversation but like so many others of your ilk, getting over yourself is such a challenge. My bad, I mistakenly included Bob's posts as part of the discussion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:My gosh it is true after all. Libs really do think the universe spins around their own heads. That was your twist on the conversation but like so many others of your ilk, getting over yourself is such a challenge. My bad, I mistakenly included Bob's posts as part of the discussion.

No twist there, Oliver. You often argue with a fictitious foe of your own creation. It's odd, but I've grown accustomed to it.