Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Payback 4/30
Raw exclusive PPV but will feature a wrestler or two from smackdown

Bray Wyatt (raw) vs Randy Orton © (SD) for WWE World Heavyweight Championship (SD's Title) -- House of Horrors Match

Kevin Owens © (SD) vs Chris Jericho (Raw) for US Title
The Hardy Boyz © vs. Cesaro/Sheamus - WWE Tag Team Titles Match
Neville © vs Austin Aries - Cruiserweight Championship

Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns; Match isn't official yet but should be in the next week or so; Apparently it could be a gimmick match; IE; Ambulance Match or Stretcher Match

Word is, Brock Lesnar could interfere causing Strowman to lose, setting up the Lesnar/Strowman feud that will led to a title match in either June PPV or July PPV.

Card so far. I'm sure we'll have a divas match or two during the PPV as well.
Reigns vs. Strowman made official and Seth Rollins/Samoa Joe made official for Payback

Jinder Mahal won a 6 man elimination match last night on Smackdown to earn a title shot against Randy Orton at Backlash, so we know who's winning the title at Payback between him and Bray
I didn't think Randy and Bray was for the title.
zaga_fan Wrote:I didn't think Randy and Bray was for the title.

It's listed as a WWE Championship match
WCW Halloween Havoc 1993..... Chamber of Horror's match.

[Image: http://cmaxcaps.org/Havoc9110.jpg]

I WOULD LOVE to see the old WCW Thundercage broke out from storage and used for the House of Horror's match. But I have a feeling this will be like the Ambrose Asylum match.... that was terrible.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
WWE is silently making the Orton/Wyatt match a non-title match. At first it was listed as a title match but that may not be the case anymore
The WWE needs to be ashamed of their "House of Horrors" match.....

This will go down as one of the worst PPV matches in WWE history, maybe worse than the Dog Kennel from Hell match with Al Snow vs. The Big Boss Man.

Terrible!!!!!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The WWE needs to be ashamed of their "House of Horrors" match.....

This will go down as one of the worst PPV matches in WWE history, maybe worse than the Dog Kennel from Hell match with Al Snow vs. The Big Boss Man.

Terrible!!!!!!!!

I didn't like the match itself... but it did what it was supposed to do by getting more heat on Jinder.

This was their take on the theatrical stuff Impact and Lucha Underground have been doing.
It's not the first time they've done it - they did a pre-taped thing with the Wyatts and New Day too.
It's not my cup of tea, but there's obviously an audience for it.