Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players-Who would you take?
who would you rather have on you team????
Romans
Hicks
Stepp
hicks or stepp not romans
hicks
i would take 2 players from the list....romans and hicks deff. not stepp
Hicks, saw him make 12 out of 12 Ft's under pressure vs LCChs, and he has delivered many times in other situations. Took his team state.
Love to have Hicks
Hicks and Romans
do you ever post nething that isnt about powell county??? i mean come on every post on here is about powell or romans
LCHSBOBCATS Wrote:do you ever post nething that isnt about powell county??? i mean come on every post on here is about powell or romans

I was bout to say the same thing
well well, if you two are not meant for each other thinking the same thing. i know it gets kinda old hearing about the same thing, but there are no rule on posting about powell county. if you dont like it, dont open it. when i get on here i dont read anything i dont want to. i would take romans and hicks.
im going with hicks
Tough choice, Hicks being a senior would take him for now but, Stepp has better days ahead...
Is there even a choice? Hicks--ROmans isnt even in the same class. I would take probably 20-25 players in the region before Romans. Hicks and Stepp will be playing college ball in a couple of years, i doubt Romans will.
NightFlier Wrote:Is there even a choice? Hicks--ROmans isnt even in the same class. I would take probably 20-25 players in the region before Romans. Hicks and Stepp will be playing college ball in a couple of years, Romas will be in Powell Co working and drinking beer somewhere id say.

You are ridiculous and should never pretend to know a person. 20-25 players?????Whatever. Romans will play college basketball next year. I am from Powell County and I believe that Ryan Romans is a great player, but it is getting a little crazy with all of the posting about Powell and Romans. Why don't we just let their play speak for themself.
Hicks, he's experienced and gives 110% every night, not to mention he's the only one of the 3 with a regional title under his belt.
Is ryan romans the big kid for powell?
yea and I just love how people will say anything they can to sound REALLY MEAN!! (ow I'm scared) and they make sure everyone knows they hate powell, Ok guys we get the point...move on.....
If he is then i seen him play last year and he impressed me quite a bit...is he doing even better this year?
JustTrying Wrote:You are ridiculous and should never pretend to know a person. 20-25 players?????Whatever. Romans will play college basketball next year. I am from Powell County and I believe that Ryan Romans is a great player, but it is getting a little crazy with all of the posting about Powell and Romans. Why don't we just let their play speak for themself.
No pal, You are ridiculous for believing that.
Arbys Man Wrote:No pal, You are ridiculous for believing that.
Knock it off arbys man...ALL opinions are welcome here.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Knock it off arbys man...ALL opinions are welcome here.
Hey im just posting the same that he did.
NightFlier Wrote:Is there even a choice? Hicks--ROmans isnt even in the same class. I would take probably 20-25 players in the region before Romans. Hicks and Stepp will be playing college ball in a couple of years, i doubt Romans will.

Theres no way, Hicks is better than Romans, but there isnt 20-25 players better than Romans, theres jut no way, and Romans will play college ball, thats pretty dumb to say, all 3 of these players will, theres no way 25 players from the region will play college ball.
Hicks
14thregionallstate Wrote:If he is then i seen him play last year and he impressed me quite a bit...is he doing even better this year?
Yea he is really good, as good as last year. He's had a couple of offers from colleges, but I am not sure which ones. Must say he is suprisingly impressive. I can honestly say you wouldnt know it from looking at him off the court, lol, but you gotta love Romans...
i attended the magoffin co game and he is one great finisher for his size IMO
Zach hurt
14thregionallstate Wrote:i attended the magoffin co game and he is one great finisher for his size IMO
OMG I went to that game to and were those refs blind or what?? They called some of the worse calls I have ever seen or should I say didnt call anything at all, on both sides, both teams were pretty jipped. The fouls were so uneven, I thought I would die!!! Any way I'm way off topic, I'd take Hicks and Romans!!
Romans lol Dont make me laugh.