Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 17-18
Who will they return?
They lost the heart and soul of the team in Tobler, they will have to find someone to replace that if possible. Have heard a few are disappointed in how the year and playing time played out this year and will possibly not be playing next season, so they could be a little thin on the bench. Also heard that Back may be heading to Prep school, would be good for him to play against some better competition, only make him better.
Worst thing you can do about limited playing time is quitting.
They lose 4 starters and all 4 were excellent players and will be very hard to replace. Hard work over the summer and they can be a contender next year.
They will be fine they may not win the region but they will get better as the year goes on.
PCC will have a nice team. They should start Back, Woolum, Cornett, Caudill and Turner. That's a lineup at 6'2, 6'4, 6'2, 6'2 and 6'9. They will bring Neace and maybe a couple more off the bench.
I think Turner will be good next season. I hope he works over the summer and is ready to play at the beginning of the season.I think that will be the key for him and the team
If Perry Central just moves up its JV from last year, they would still probably be a top five team in the region. They will be a contender pretty much every year.
Also, not sure about the theory of guys quitting because they didn't get to play much last year. If they were going to do that, it would have made more sense to quit last year, not when they are actually in line to start.
Perry Central will still be the team to beat in the 14th.
Knott will be pretty good .
I heard Perry may have a couple coming in next year? I dont see it happening though
Two 6'9 kids from Chicago and a 5'7 pg from Louisville.
The_Rock Wrote:Two 6'9 kids from Chicago and a 5'7 pg from Louisville.
I'm sure they heard about the great education that the ones that just graduated received, so they are chomping at the bit to get to Eastern Ky. :please:
PCC will be average at best next season. Lost too much this year. However, the region will not be real strong overall.
14th Region will be weak.
Players today want it now and justifiable in some cases waiting their turn.However, Perry will be in the thick of things but Tobler was sure fun to watch.Back is one of the best pure shooters in the state if left open.Back needs to learn to shoot of the dribble or directly off screens in the off season.Pieces are there for a repeat.
Perry will be rebuilding just like the dawgs. Fan base just has to be patient.
HCS Wrote:If Perry Central just moves up its JV from last year, they would still probably be a top five team in the region. They will be a contender pretty much every year.
Also, not sure about the theory of guys quitting because they didn't get to play much last year. If they were going to do that, it would have made more sense to quit last year, not when they are actually in line to start.

maybe, but they quitting this year will hurt PCC a lot more then of they quit last year. if it me, I would play summer ball go to camp with them. I would quit on some time in Nov. so they can't bring in another player.
Yeah, that's what I'd do, NOT.... So what are you proving by doing that? You are a quitter.. Yeah, exactly what a kid needs to be taught..
I firmly believe they will not be a collective group that will quit like last year. Look for all to be back and working out in the off season to improve.
Passtheball Wrote:Yeah, that's what I'd do, NOT.... So what are you proving by doing that? You are a quitter.. Yeah, exactly what a kid needs to be taught..

how is that being a quitter. if you know you are nothing going to play that year anyway. you just make all the coaches think you are going to play. like the coaches did some of the player the year before. it is the same thing. how many of these player think that they would get some PT last year ended up didn't getting any.
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:I firmly believe they will not be a collective group that will quit like last year. Look for all to be back and working out in the off season to improve.

i know none of them will quit. i would say a lot of them wanted to, but there mom and dad wont let them.
Who is Perry bringing in for next year. Dont tell me nobody.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Who is Perry bringing in for next year. Dont tell me nobody.
With Hazard getting the 2 big boys from Nigeria, "The godfather" and his crew won't sleep until they get a couple kids from somewhere to make sure they can compete in this very competitive 14th region. :flush:
Give it late summer and we find out.Philadelphia Louisville Sudan Ect.