Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region 17-18
Top 10 teams in the region next season?
Top two teams would have to be Floyd Central and Pikeville
Pikeville of course number #1 then after that it's a toss up there's at least 4 that could be really good
Floyd Central should be good depending on who they bring in as a coach JC will be in the thick of things
and I'm going out on a lamb and say Belfry will be right in it we lost two boys to graduation but one did
start all the time Pikeville beat us by 11 and JC beat us by 8 at there place were going to contend next year
1. Pikeville
2. Floyd Central (if all of south floyds players go)
3. Johnson Central
4. Paintsville
5. Shelby Valley
6. Lawrence County
7. Belfry
8. Sheldon Clark
9. Phelps
10. Pike Central
11. Magoffin County
12. East Ridge
13. Betsy Layne
14. Prestonsburg
15. Jenkins
16. Piarist
Floyd Central will have a tuff team regardless of who they hire to coach. Those boys could win most of their games with my 10 year old coaching them. I look for them to win region this year.
Jason Spriggs Wrote:Floyd Central will have a tuff team regardless of who they hire to coach. Those boys could win most of their games with my 10 year old coaching them. I look for them to win region this year.

Lol.
If Tackett goes there they will be tuff he knows the floor better than any I seen!
Heard Tackett and Conn were going to SV.
That is the rumor but I have to see it to believe it
Tackett has ties to Dorton is what I was told!!!
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Pikeville of course number #1 then after that it's a toss up there's at least 4 that could be really good
Floyd Central should be good depending on who they bring in as a coach JC will be in the thick of things
and I'm going out on a lamb and say Belfry will be right in it we lost two boys to graduation but one did
start all the time Pikeville beat us by 11 and JC beat us by 8 at there place were going to contend next year

I'll go on record as counting out Belfry because they always underachieve in basketball no matter who their coach.
They may win one in the Region but I doubt winning that.
JR and the Conn boy was both at the meet and greet Sunday to meet Spurlock. Both also have been playing with the boys from Allen Central. Nobody is going to leave Floyd central, if anything there will be kids coming in.
Milkcrate52 Wrote:JR and the Conn boy was both at the meet and greet Sunday to meet Spurlock. Both also have been playing with the boys from Allen Central. Nobody is going to leave Floyd central, if anything there will be kids coming in.

Yea Right
I think if Holbrook leaves and goes else where I think the trio will too!!!!!
Meeting means nothing anybody could go if Holbrook takes offer from pikeville if that rumor is true then the Three monsters could be gone too nothing counts till October
Theking123 Wrote:Meeting means nothing anybody could go if Holbrook takes offer from pikeville if that rumor is true then the Three monsters could be gone too nothing counts till October
Are you serious? There is a ZERO and I do mean ZERO chance pikeville changes coaches after making it to the sweet sixteen. If you think otherwise, you're dumb.
There is a thing called an assistant DUH!!!!!
JC will win the region next year
Just reading some of this crap about Holbrook and Pikeville I got to just sit back and laugh and think about what kind of idiots get on BGR I really don't think you people think before you post dumba---- Lol
With "summer ball" wrapping up, the four teams that will be playing in the region semi-finals will be Floyd Central, JC, Pikeville and Pike Central. Possibly Paintsville or Shelby Valley if they face Pike Central in the first round. All the other teams are not good enough to beat these top four.
Summer ball means "nothing". Half of the kids are not even playing. You could combine every 15th region team and still not come close to a state championship caliber basketball team. At least we have football.